BigFish - 40% off favorite games

Zbornak

CAGiversary!
BigFish is offering 40% off sale for the customers' picks for top games of the year. Use the code BESTOFTHEYEAR to get 40% off the following (good through January 3) -

The Serpent of Isis
Hidden Expedition : Devil's Triangle
Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror
Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse
Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child
Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases
Drawn: The Painted Tower
Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone
Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery
PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville
Avenue Flo
Enlightenus
Flux Family Secrets - The Ripple Effect
Lost In The City
Adventures of Robinson Crusoe
Hotel Dash
My Kingdom For The Princess
Be Richer

Games are normally $6.99, so this should bring them down to about $4.20.

I really hope the choices were limited for customers to choose from as their favorite, seeing as how Plants Vs. Zombies isn't even on the list and should be #1.

It's like movies. There's a big difference between what most people actually like, and the trendy, critical hit of the year.

[quote name='Kerig']I really hope the choices were limited for customers to choose from as their favorite, seeing as how Plants Vs. Zombies isn't even on the list and should be #1.[/QUOTE]

The list had several categories, but none that Plants vs. Zombies would have fit into. Hidden object and adventure games were really big this year, so that's why the list consists mostly of those types of games.

[quote name='Bullwinkle']Is there a clickable list on their site somewhere?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so; I got the list in a e-mail. If you sign up for their newsletter, they might still send you one with the games listed.

All of these games, except the last three, fall in the hidden object/graphic adventure categories. Hotel Dash is a time management game like Diner Dash and Cake Mania. My Kingdom For The Princess and Be Richer are building games similar to Build-A-Lot.

These games really do make up some of the most popular/highest quality games out in the casual games market right now. Most are very current releases, too. I highly recommend Hidden Expedition: Devil's Triangle, Enlightenus, My Kingdom For The Princess, PuppetShow, Princess Isabella, Be Richer...

The reason you don't see Plants Vs. Zombies here is for a couple of reasons. 1. Popcap has strict control over pricing of their games. I have never seen a Popcap game in a Big Fish sale ever. 2. It wasn't very popular at all on Big Fish. Big Fish specializes in hidden object games and time management games. Their customer demographic is much different than the typical CAG. Most of their customers are older and female as compared to the average video game player. Fortunately, their games are fun and they also carry games like Plants Vs. Zombies, Puzzle Quest etc, too.

Also, Big Fish has their punch card promotion. Buy 6 games in a calendar month and you get a 7th game free. These discounted games should qualify for that promotion, too.

games i played

Avenue Flo -------------- got boring very quickly just another hidden object game

My Kingdom For The Princess======= will have to give this a try again got it download from another site for unlimited free play..

BE RICHER is tempting since its a Exclusive and might not be carried anywhere else... its an older game and they still hold sole rights to the game..... just wonder how long of a game it is ...

EDIT noted that BE RICH (the first game) is still a Exlclusive to BFG as well so this might be the only way to get this game

been nicer if they were 2.99

Drawn: the Painted tower is an amazing game. Very different from BF's usual games. The artwork and the puzzles are top notch.

Dire Grove is just as good but only 20% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']games i played

Avenue Flo -------------- got boring very quickly just another hidden object game

My Kingdom For The Princess======= will have to give this a try again got it download from another site for unlimited free play..

BE RICHER is tempting since its a Exclusive and might not be carried anywhere else... its an older game and they still hold sole rights to the game..... just wonder how long of a game it is ...

EDIT noted that BE RICH (the first game) is still a Exlclusive to BFG as well so this might be the only way to get this game

been nicer if they were 2.99[/QUOTE]

Where did you get the free My Kingdom for the Princess?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Where did you get the free My Kingdom for the Princess?[/QUOTE]

Don't get him started!

Just kidding, slidecage.
I would be fairly sure he's talking about Shockwave.

[quote name='cheapo72']Don't get him started!

Just kidding, slidecage.
I would be fairly sure he's talking about Shockwave.[/QUOTE]

yeap shockwave.... was thinking about getting BE RICHER but we are getting Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt (something like be richer) tomorrow (tuesday on shockwave)

these past 3 or 4 weeks been buzzy overthere and got a backlog to play... still need to play to the end

Avenue Flo™

Coconut Queen
Kelly Green: Garden Queen
Farm Frenzy 3 (love this game)
Westward® IV: All Aboard
Hotel Dash™: Sui…
and build a lot 4

4.20 would almost pay for a nother month of that site (since i pay the 60 yearly plan)

if the sale prices are still good tonight i might double think about it (got the flu last night and went to be at 2pm and stayed in bed until 8am this morning

bread's done
Back