Biggest CAG Shopping News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The death of ebgames.com.......that was probably the only reason i ever woke up half the time before school. Made getting up a lot better knowing I had a chance at scoring some sweet games.....RIP old ebgames.com :whistle2:(

Absolutely none of the nominations will affect me at all... I really can't vote for this one :/

I don't know what to say...

Probably microtransactions... I guess... but it just doesn't feel right saying that... It's really NOT "Big News" material.

The loss of ebgames, solely because of how they sold used games online. I have yet to buy a used game only from gamestop and probably never will.

Due to its ability to make my ass pucker with just an E-3 announcement I will have to go with the PS3. There will be a long wait before Sony gets anymore love from me after the Blu-ray player that happens to play games fiasco!

[quote name='Z-Saber']That was in '06? Man, it seems like it was three or four years ago (hyperbole, I know).

If that was indeed in 2006, I second its no contest victory.[/QUOTE]
I know, it seems like it was so long ago. It happened early in the year so I think most people forgot about it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87767

Outside of the microtransactions, the rest of the nominees aren't in the same league. Unfortunately, a good chunk of CAGs never experienced the EBgames MU and therefore don't understand the sorrow it brings to many of our hearts.

The death of EBgames.com and the morning update.

That morning update is what made cag a daily part of my life. And its where I picked up a few hundred of my favorite games. :cry:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']The end of the EBgames morning update.

No contest.[/QUOTE]

agreed. lots of new people here who don't remember those great times though.

classic games, 25% off, seeing games go up in real time. *sigh*

don't think it should be the Wii as it was speculated to be around $150 at certain points so when it was $250 I don't see that as big shopping news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back