bileanddecay LIQUIDATING ENTIRE GAMING CATALOGS WITH SYSTEMS

bileanddecay

CAGiversary!
... + 1 Gauntlet 2 arcade machine. I have a PS2 system lot, a Gamecube system lot, and individual PS1 games, and a Dreamcast game. Please take a look, I wanted to give all you cats a heads up.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...id=muszeuhs&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

If you have any questions, please message me here on this board. I'll have a GBA lot up soon as well I think.

I am willing to make creative deals as well. But they better be good. What I'm looking for is cash.

Sorry, thanks.

As for the $6 on shipping, that includes the actual shipping, materials, and costs incurred from paypal and ebay.

Everyone for themselves. I don't know why other people just take those hits.

[quote name='bileanddecay']Sorry, thanks.

As for the $6 on shipping, that includes the actual shipping, materials, and costs incurred from paypal and ebay.

Everyone for themselves. I don't know why other people just take those hits.[/quote]

they take them because msot people wont bid on an auction with high shipping, i know i wont, im sure very few people here will either.

You guys could be little less critical. I think $6 is a bit high but take into consideration that his auction DO NOT HAVE A RESERVE and they all start at VERY LOW PRICES...that paying an extra couple dollars for some shipping isnt a big deal.

$6 shipping? could you shaq-fu the buyer over anymore?
Also read the auction forum rules please. Posts like this arent beneficial to anyone. Read rule #3 in the sticky post.

In any case, if CAGers are interested in any of the items, ask me here and I may be able to cut a deal with you. I'm dealing with 2 types of customers as far as I'm concerned: CAGers, and regular eBayers. CAGers get special treatment. Just let me know what you're interested in.

you all should think of the shipping price as part of the total price... when you buy from online sites, they usually charge well over the actual shipping amount. the only thing i cant stand about shipping prices is when ebayers try to sell a product that is worth lets say $30. at starting bid 99 cents shipping $30... im pretty sure u've seen that often too.. and its just bad marketing.

bread's done
Back