Bill Murray 3 DVD set: Ghostbusters, Stripes, & Groundhog Day $6.98 w/ Free Shipping

[quote name='CaboWabo']Saw this on SlickDeals and I didn't see it here so I thought I'd post it for you all. Great price on this set!

DeepDiscount is taking pre-orders for Classic Comedies Collection featuring 3 Bill Murray Films: Ghostbusters, Stripes, & Groundhog Day for only $6.98 w/Free Shipping. Will ship around 1/10/08.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=5742866[/QUOTE]

there are some good special editions in that sale too

I think the 1/08 date is just when they'll get it back in stock. It's $21.99 on Amazon and was released there January 11, 2006.

Not a pre-release, but a rarity that DD does: selling of out-of-stock items at the sale price, like an online virtual raincheck. Amazon just removes their offering when they run out, leaving your only option to buy from their marketplace sellers at a higher cost.

FYI: this looks to be a 3-disc set, something I was worried about considering most multi-feature movies are dual-sided single-disc repressings.

Did anyone buy this and not open it? I wanted to get this for a birthday gift, but the price is higher now. Please PM and maybe we can work out a trade.

[quote name='soonersfan60']Did anyone buy this and not open it? I wanted to get this for a birthday gift, but the price is higher now. Please PM and maybe we can work out a trade.[/quote]

Lol. Youre the first poster in over 4 months...

bread's done
Back