Binary Domain ($20) Serious Sam 3 BFE ($10) @ GetGamesGo - Activates on Steam

Aren't those prices.. off? On the site, Binary Domain converts to $23-24 and Serious Sam $12-13. Or am I missing something? Great price for Binary Domain, but I don't know if they've fixed the issues with AMD gpus yet. No way I'm buying it with the poor framerate I had in the demo the last time I played it.

[quote name='sunghost']Aren't those prices.. off? On the site, Binary Domain converts to $23-24 and Serious Sam $12-13. Or am I missing something? Great price for Binary Domain, but I don't know if they've fixed the issues with AMD gpus yet. No way I'm buying it with the poor framerate I had in the demo the last time I played it.[/QUOTE]

The game was patched after release.

https://segaofamerica.zendesk.com/entries/21399306-binary-domain-pc-patch-notes

Decent prices.

SS3 is a big disappointment to me and I hear BD is a bad console port but at the very least that's the good price for SS3

For me, I'll wait for the inevitable $10-$12 price for BD on an Amazon PC deal, probably later this month or soonafter

[quote name='sukTHEfac']Read the OP -_- these are for PC.

For me, I'll wait for the inevitable $10-$12 price for BD on an Amazon PC deal, probably later this month or soonafter[/QUOTE]

He's saying that he heard it was a bad port from console to PC. Like Crysis 2.

[quote name='chair_home']He's saying that he heard it was a bad port from console to PC. Like Crysis 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just caught that and edited. Damn ur quick to read that stop trollin me yo! :p

I think i'll grab Football Manager 2012, thanks
smile.gif

Binary Domain is $17 at Intkeys (never used them, no idea if they are good) plus if you use the facebook discount code (IntKeys#%%FaceBook) you get an extra 8% off...

[quote name='Zipomatic2']Binary Domain is $17 at Intkeys (never used them, no idea if they are good) plus if you use the facebook discount code (IntKeys#%%FaceBook) you get an extra 8% off...[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks for the heads up. Just got myself a copy for $15.63. :D

[quote name='Zipomatic2']Binary Domain is $17 at Intkeys (never used them, no idea if they are good) plus if you use the facebook discount code (IntKeys#%%FaceBook) you get an extra 8% off...[/QUOTE]

I was really tempted to jump on their deal for Max Payne 3, but the category says Steam game, and then the page says non-steam game, and then it says Steam keys arrive on the 1st, and in yet another part it says activates multiplayer through the game client, not Steam...so yeah I think I'll just wait out my Newegg preorder.

bread's done
Back