Binary Domain (360) $7.99 + $2.28 Ship @ gohastings.com

[quote name='TooPoor']Yeah it is a deal breaker for me. Call me mad, it really is. It's a math freak OCD thing. Good thing is, I have a backlog that is less than 5 games, and have played almost all the games I am most interested in, but at a later date. I really have ∞ patience when it comes to waiting for games to drop. I somewhat developed my own pace/algorithm of optimally refreshing the backlog, and make sure the games I just finished is bought cheapest, but traded back in time before the TiV completely dips.

Well, it would break me it it had the :ps3: version :D. I have one "slot" per month for purchasing a game that is >=$9.99, after shipping + tax - cashback from CB networks and credit cards, and it's currently empty![/QUOTE]

You should try selling games on eBay instead of trading them in. I've sold hundreds over the years, and have only had a few problems w/ customers. Outside of the games I've bought (for which I obviously haven't yet been reimbursed) I have probably recouped 90+% of the money I've paid, even after eBay/Paypal fees and shipping costs. Like you, I'm also very frugal about what/when I purchase, but selling on eBay--and getting back more money for your games--might make it easier for you to justify adding to your backlog!

[quote name='Zaku77']I'm OCD, too. I have my entire collection in spreadsheets. ;) haha[/QUOTE]

I thought about doing that, but then just ended up using collectorz.com game software and a cuecat scanner. simple to add them in and can print lists.

OCD in me too

I considered them, but I didn't want to spend the money. Plus I have extra steelbooks and imports and what not that I'm sure they wouldn't have on there.

So glad I waited on this game. With all the great things that have been said about this game, 10 bucks is a steal. Now to see if it lives up to expectations...

Damn! I promised myself I would stop buying games - in the last 3 days I picked up Darkness II, Far Cry 3, Future Soldier, Spec Ops and now Binary Domain. I'm banning myself from this site! :wall:

bread's done
Back