Binary Domain 44.49 AMAZON

The deal's dead. Showing up as $48.49 (PS3) and $53.99 (360). It was pretty temporary anyway, just matching what Newegg had. As much as I liked the demo (and most recent SEGA titles like Bayonetta, Vanquish, and the Yakuza franchise), I can wait until it gets down to $25-30.

I played the demo and loved it. Too bad this game isn't selling better. I plan on picking up this game around 20-30 dollars.

[quote name='brian101']I played the demo and loved it. Too bad this game isn't selling better. I plan on picking up this game around 20-30 dollars.[/QUOTE]

A bit contradictory.

It's too bad games like this are not selling. It is why companies are hesitant to make new IP. If my backlog wasn't 10 unopened games deep, I might pick this up. It received good reviews and is about 8-9 hours long. If you are looking for a Gears type game, pick it up, have fun, and support new IP so we don't just get sequels all the time.

I ordered mine on Friday and should be getting it on Monday. Can't wait to play this game! Even though the price of this game will continue dropping, I couldn't pass an offer from my wife who bought it for me as a belated Valentine's gift. Plus, it's a good way for me to support new IPs like this.

bread's done
Back