Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

It's been like this for about a week. For some reason my accounts were just 15 credits a piece and and it just changed... Huh. Bing's weird.

1. Because they can close accounts at any time, why is that so hard to understand? It happened to my wife and she only had 1 account. Does it suck? yes, but it is within their rights to do so since it is in the terms and conditions.

2. Look at #1

3. Elaborate. I have given you my rationale a couple of times now (Bing can do whatever the fuck they want and they can close the program at any time if they want). Is that clear enough for you?

4. No

This program is not going to last forever and it will end one day. Yes it is awesome they give out stuff right now, yes it sucks when they close your account (whether it is your only one, or one out of 10). Reality is, they give you free shit, thank them because they don't have to (google does not give you anything, yahoo doesn't either, you get the point... right?). If they close your account, well tough luck (leave bing and go to google if it pisses you off that much). It is their business, and they can do as they please.

In reality, I am surprised they still have free stuff since this promotion has been going on for years now.
But time is money and some do bing legit. 30 cents 15-30 mins isnt free. I get 1 point per 3 searches. I just wonder about this world these days.

WTF? Not complaining, but all 3 of my accounts went from 15 to 30 credits a day.

Not sure if I should be happy or afraid.
It probably also went from 1 point every 2 searches to 1 point every 3. It seems like they randomly "upgrade" you. It happened to me as well.

I redeemed an Amazon card earlier today, and not only did they deliver it, but as soon as they did the account got zapped....I only know because I was doing my daily searches and it went back to 0.

I made a lot of money from Bing, but if my accounts are dead, it's cool. I still use Swagbucks to get Amazon credit.

Well, I had one account and ordered a reward only to find it cancelled this morning. Ordered again this morning and it went through, but now my account is deleted. Microsoft sucks and so does Bing.

Well, I had one account and ordered a reward only to find it cancelled this morning. Ordered again this morning and it went through, but now my account is deleted. Microsoft sucks and so does Bing.
Same thing happened to mine yesterday. Went through and deleted immediately.

lol they killed my only 2 accounts my 30 cents a day is gone oh well back to google wooot. PerkTV better anyways
How is PerkTV? I've never used it.

You're right though, you can earn free credits in many other ways.

That's odd. I have the opposite situation. I had 30 daily credits and now I've been downgraded to 15.
Weird. Never actually seen that one happen before.

Yep all my 30 point accounts all just went down to 15. This really sucks. We already had swagbicks nerfed and now this. I hope this is just some sort of glitch or mistake.

I wish all they did was put my account down to 15 credits. Sure it takes longer to get rewards, but at least you can still get them.

You all do know that this past weekend they were doubling points? Monday was the last day for the 2x points promo.

image.jpg

You all do know that this past weekend they were doubling points? Monday was the last day for the 2x points promo.

image.jpg
Yes the accounts we are talking about are normally 30 points a day and 60 points on double credit weekends. No one is referring to their 15 point accounts being 30 just on the weekend.

Has nothing to do with that.  

Had 3 accounts that did 30 per day, 60 on the double credit days.  Now it's probably 15 regular/30 double credit.

Aw, my only 30 point account dropped to 15 as well. Well my searches will be even quicker now. Hated clicking on 90 links a day.
Time is money. Money is time.

Just means have to use InstaGC as my primary source. $5 a day isn't bad.

Hopefully is a glitch and it will be back to normal tomorrow, if not then Microsoft should make every weekend double credits permanently

True id be cool with 15 and then double points on weekends every week

Better in someway 1 for every 2 is better than 1 for every 3

Also if u have mobile u can earn an extra 10 to add to that 15 and basically just losing 5 points per day

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too, I've been getting 30 daily for years and now it has been downgraded to 15. Anyone else?

Yeah, I just got dropped from 30 to 15 as well.
I got nerfed to 15 as well on mine. Luckily, it was right after I posted I had never seen that before.

Hopefully is a glitch and it will be back to normal tomorrow, if not then Microsoft should make every weekend double credits permanently
That would be pretty cool. I think they ran doubles a few weeks in October and November, I think.

True id be cool with 15 and then double points on weekends every week

Better in someway 1 for every 2 is better than 1 for every 3

Also if u have mobile u can earn an extra 10 to add to that 15 and basically just losing 5 points per day
You're still losing 15 a day, even if you use mobile, because before the nerf you were getting 40 a day, as opposed to 25.

I do agree with you though, 2 searches for 1 point is fast than 3 for 1. Cut my time way down on searches today.

So at this rate if you have 5 accounts and max all the searches and do the mobile searches plus the daily 1 point click you're looking at

BING REWARDS:

Day: 1.30 (26 a day per account)

Week: 9.10 (1.82 a week per account)

Month: 39.00 (7.80 a month per account)

Year: 474.50 (94.90 a year per account)

Those are the exact same amounts you get from Swagbucks a day for maxing out all the apps, Doing the daily poll question, having the tool bar installed and doing the daily NOSO.

SWAGBUCKS:

Day: 1.30

Week: 9.10

Month: 39.00

Year: 474.50

While we are at it if you run PerkTV on 5 phones you'll get around...

PERK TV:

Day: 4.00

Week: 28.00 (most the time 30 or more)

Month: 120 (if not more)

Year: 1,460

And combine all 3...

Swagbucks + Bing rewards + Perk TV:

Day: 6.60

Week: 48.20

Month: 198.00

Year: 2,409

(Give or take some of course)

That's not counting double credit weekends on Bing and all the little special offers and surveys on Swagbucks and Perk TV. Hopefully none of this drops down any anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
PerkTV on my phone never worked, but I'll love to try it.
Best thing to do is go on amazon and get you 5 cheap phones called "Kyocera Hydros" I think they're around $20 to $25. Then if you run Perk all day you'll make around $4 to $5 a day so you'll pretty much make your money back within a month and after that it's all profit.

Perk has a "are you still watching" pop up every 2 hours though. So every 2 hours you'll have to tap it and i would suggest going back to "app trailers" since it'll get you perk points faster.

Looks like it's an official nerf, as my 30 points per day account went down to 15 along with everyone else. Ah well... I'm still making damn easy money using all 5 of my accounts. Between this and doing surveys, I am more than able to fund my gaming habit. So it's all good.

Turns out only one of my accounts was bumped up to 30 (which hit sixty on double credits day, btw) and the others were still 15. But now they are all 15, so that really sucks.

I gotta check out Perk TV. Do you have multiple accounts or are you running the same one on different devices?

bread's done
Back