Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

That is most unfortunate.

When they went through the initial run of making you verify via text, I was able to use the same number for each account (I have 5). Last time I tried this, it didn't play nearly as nice and a couple of my accounts got flagged for review (although not closed). Has anyone had any luck using the same number for multiple accounts? Maybe by spacing out redeeming the points?

My account got banned today. Sucks cause it was my original account that I've had since the very beginning. I did use a bot the last couple years cause I really got tired of searching for numbers because I never use Bing search for anything. Oh well, at least I don't have to use Bing anymore. I guess my second account will get it soon as well since it was showing the same signs as my main account.

My very first account also got banned, was showing signs as it kept asking me for verification. Oh well. My three other accounts seem fine though. Do you guys think is it worth it to make another account or should I stick with 3 just in case?

How long ago was your account banned? Might be safe to wait a little before trying again. Not sure though. I never had the patience for multiple accounts. Two was my limit. Ironically since my main account got banned my second account has been acting normal again. Go figure.

Yeah me too just now. But it wasn't the usual verify while redeeming a gift card. I had to do it before I searched. On all 3 of my accounts

I also had the verify account thing for the first time today, so maybe it's just something they are rolling out to all accounts instead of targeting specific accounts. And from what I've read previously, the real trouble spot is when they make you do the captchas when you search, and this was at the account level.

Anyone NOT get this today?

2f703e624c4316ffcb07d2f96b6e435b.jpg

This is what I was hit with yesterday on all my accounts. Then when I verified it said there was suspicious search activities and they needed to verify I was a human. Once I entered the captcha I was able to search (with the bot) like normal.

I did change my bot search habits though. Set the time between searches to about 75 seconds instead of 3 haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny I would get hit with that every once in a while and right before I got banned too, but I was searching legit. I was searching using the trending topics on the bottom. I guess I was right clicking and hitting enter too fast lol.

I only have the one account and the only improper activity is that my searches to not fall under the "good faith" they require (meaning I'm just there for the money so I do it quick and get it done) and they made me verify my account today. I doubt they're looking to suspend my account, if they were they'd see that my daily mobile searches for the past month have just been varying numbers of the letter 'L', which is enough reason to ban my account under that rule anyway. I manually search and, as I said, I only have one account. I'm fairly certain they're just doing a general sweep.

Most my accounts were shut down a week ago for what I'm assuming was using the same phone number (Not my personal number) in the same day. However, my 2 accounts remained open and I believe this is because I didn't use the same phone numbers on these 2 accounts. Well, I just reached enough points in both accounts to redeem my goal prize and every time I attempt to redeem anything the orders gets canceled immediately after. It's sucks cause the points keep adding up, but I am too worried that if I contact Bing Rewards they will ding me under improper activity and shut my remaining accounts down :/

This is what I was hit with yesterday on all my accounts. Then when I verified it said there was suspicious search activities and they needed to verify I was a human. Once I entered the captcha I was able to search (with the bot) like normal. I did change my bot search habits though. Set the time between searches to about 75 seconds instead of 3 haha.
I got that before I had one of my accounts banned a few days later. Same thing happened on another account. Time to cash out.

2 of 3 accounts have been hit with the "under review" while the last one, orders just keep getting cancelled. They're not banned yet though

I guess it's time for new ones.

Dude, Bing nailed me after about 3 years.

So I may have had an account for my neighbor and myself I was searching from with the pogobot.... after that, my girlfriend got one and got banned for doing legal searches after a month from my IP address.

Seriously, Bing?

This is what I was hit with yesterday on all my accounts. Then when I verified it said there was suspicious search activities and they needed to verify I was a human. Once I entered the captcha I was able to search (with the bot) like normal. I did change my bot search habits though. Set the time between searches to about 75 seconds instead of 3 haha.
I got this a week ago. Unfortunately for me, my internet was out for a week. Only today was I able to verify my account.

Anybody who's had 5 accounts banned have luck starting back up?
Yeah. Several times. I got 3 sets of 5 banned and am now on my 4th set of only 4 accounts. You need a new phone number for verification. A banned account's verification phone number cannot be used again, it seems.

ugh, I got two of mine shut down today. Looks like I'll need to find other ways to pay off my Fallout 4 Pip-Boy pre-order D: (and yes I have a job but I prefer not to buy with real money if I don't have to)

edit: I'm just going to get points from referrals on my main account for a last hurrah- suck it Bing!

edit2: if anyone knows some reputable rewards sites (other than swagbucks) let me know!

Those of you who make decent spending money with Bing fascinate me. I do Swagbucks, Perk, and MTurk, and I make about $50 a month with each. With Bing, I make about $5 amazon a month, maybe a little more than that. The only reason Bing is even vaguely worth my time is because it takes such a small amount of time to do it, so the fact that I barely get anything out of it doesn't matter too much. But you people have found some nice ways to game the system that I find really interesting.

Those of you who make decent spending money with Bing fascinate me. I do Swagbucks, Perk, and MTurk, and I make about $50 a month with each. With Bing, I make about $5 amazon a month, maybe a little more than that. The only reason Bing is even vaguely worth my time is because it takes such a small amount of time to do it, so the fact that I barely get anything out of it doesn't matter too much. But you people have found some nice ways to game the system that I find really interesting.
Thanks for the suggestions of other money making sites. I actually never heard of Perk before and am now registered. If you have any general tips on that one, send me a PM.

But for me, I went with Bing because it is so quick and easy and quickly became a part of my morning ritual. Once I got the 'related searches' style down pat, it only takes me a few minutes to breeze through my 5 accounts. Generally, I make ~$40 each month and pay for my Hulu account between the accounts, which isn't too shabby for such little effort/time. It's not a ton, and I make A LOT more doing surveys, but it's also a great way to make a little extra Amazon cash to throw around.

Of course, my accounts are all in the "verification" stage, so I wouldn't be surprised if they get locked down shortly. If that happens, I'll probably move on.

So after a few weeks of verifying (sometimes twice per day) I was able to purchase a GameStop gift card the others day. So that's a good sign. I almost wonder if they just target max point earners for banning. Has anyone had a relatively new account with low usage banned?

What kind of surveys do you do that get a lot more?

But for me, I went with Bing because it is so quick and easy and quickly became a part of my morning ritual. Once I got the 'related searches' style down pat, it only takes me a few minutes to breeze through my 5 accounts. Generally, I make ~$40 each month and pay for my Hulu account between the accounts, which isn't too shabby for such little effort/time. It's not a ton, and I make A LOT more doing surveys, but it's also a great way to make a little extra Amazon cash to throw around.

On swagbucks they have gold, partner and peanut labs surveys that offer varying amounts. The problem is, the more surveys you take, the more you get declined lol. They have a good offer for today only creating a visa pass account. They give you 500 points=5 bucks for adding a card. It's pretty nice.

What kind of surveys do you do that get a lot more?
I personally go with Opinion Outpost. I've been using them for years, and generally get ~$100 per month. And I've also gotten a ton of in-home trials (ranging from a vacuum to new flavors of Pepsi). All in all, I made ~$1,500 last year just from OO. It's not quick or passive like some of the other options, but I typically only spend about an hour or so per day while I'm at work (usually on lunch breaks). I don't know if my experience is typical, but it's been an awesome site for me. It has single-handedly kept my gaming habit alive, as I have very little expendable income outside of my survey money.

For me, what really makes OO stand apart from other survey based sites is that you can cash out instantly to PayPal. It arrives in your account in seconds after you push the button, which is pretty sweet.

I personally go with Opinion Outpost. I've been using them for years, and generally get ~$100 per month. And I've also gotten a ton of in-home trials (ranging from a vacuum to new flavors of Pepsi). All in all, I made ~$1,500 last year just from OO. It's not quick or passive like some of the other options, but I typically only spend about an hour or so per day while I'm at work (usually on lunch breaks). I don't know if my experience is typical, but it's been an awesome site for me. It has single-handedly kept my gaming habit alive, as I have very little expendable income outside of my survey money.

For me, what really makes OO stand apart from other survey based sites is that you can cash out instantly to PayPal. It arrives in your account in seconds after you push the button, which is pretty sweet.
I tried Swagbucks and didn't enjoy it, but OO sounds like a website I would like to try next. Idk if you get referrals for this website, but if you do send me your link and i'll join through your referral since I am going to join anyways :)

Yeah, I used to do Opinion Outpost and My View, but I got tired of being screened out constantly. Now I only do surveys on MTurk, which usually doesn't have screeners or at least tells you in advance what is wanted.

With Swagbucks I just do passive videos on apps and browser. Wirh Perk I have 4 phones doing passive videos via the main app. I prefer stuff that doesn't require much of me, and after I have met my own arbitrary daily goals I stop thinking about them. Probably the thing I do that is the most effort for the reward is My Coke Rewards.

Swagbucks and Perk is shit for me. Each survey I did for Swagbucks told me I was ineligible for any rewards and Perk was just stupid as hell. On the other hand, I can make about $35-40 a month with my four accounts on Bing doing nothing but running a bot for a few minutes every day.

Good News: None of my accounts are banned yet.

Bad News: Three of my four accounts get hit with Captachas every damn day! It started Sunday, and now early Thursday morning I got it again! What a damn pain. I hate Microsoft. They've single-handedly ruined everything they've owned or bought into. Windows, the video game industry, Hotmail, Bing, Zune. Every email account I create with Hotmail asks for cellphone verification after about a month or so. I'm not giving those bastards my phone number. Damn Microsoft.

I use:
Swagbucks. Use the video apps only and make about $10 month on average. Would be $20+ but somedays I forget to run the apps and that makes me miss out on my streak bonuses, plus the 50-70 points I would have made that day.

Bing. Only have 3 account but I have been pretty good about maxing them out everyday. So that ends up getting me about $30 per month

e-Rewards. The only reason I started doing this because I go some bonus points for my power up rewards account. Truth be told I hate doing surveys.

Shopkick. This used to be a great app. 100 point walkins at best buy, target and such. And 1000 points to be had by scanning stuff in the store. Now your lucky if you can get 30 points per walkin and about 100 total scanning. Which equals about $5 every few months.

I have PerkTV but the earning is so slow that I am worried that wear and tear on my iPad constantly running is not equal to the rewards I would have earned over time.

got 3 month xbox live today finally redeemed my points, had to verify first time after that it was all good to redeem prize back to back

Free Xbox Live Gold

Bing Rewards members get 3 months Xbox Live Gold with select Xbox products totaling $99 or more*

heh  I don't feel like spending 100 bucks

Had one of my two accounts finally banned. Been getting hit with captchas every other day for the last few weeks and it finally got nailed. Funny thing how it was my legit account, not my secondary. Going to make another one for now, but if this happens again, may start using instagc.com and try my luck with them.

Had one of my two accounts finally banned. Been getting hit with captchas every other day for the last few weeks and it finally got nailed. Funny thing how it was my legit account, not my secondary. Going to make another one for now, but if this happens again, may start using instagc.com and try my luck with them.
Actually I have done fairly good with instagc and using the referral contest on reddit to get referrals for that site too.

I logged into Bing and got a nasty little surprise. No, not a banning or another Captcha. The former didn't happen and the latter is NOT a surprise. The $5 Dominos gift cards, my main reason for doing this, is getting pulled on the 20th. Thanks Bing, you bastards.

bread's done
Back