Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

I just did my searches and the doubling did not work right for me.I was supposed to get 300 pts for searches pc and whatever the daily bonus was which was either 30 or more and some how I ended up getting credit for only 295.It shows that I did all the daily for 150 and the 300 for searches though.

Update:  I just checked and now it credited 350 points for the day.That may have been right.There may have only been 5 daily click offer at 10 points a piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, one of my three accounts has been suspended when I went to redeem an Amazon card. Seems they finally caught on because I've been using the same phone number to verify my accounts. >_> Down to two, though I might as well just quit.

Welp, one of my three accounts has been suspended when I went to redeem an Amazon card. Seems they finally caught on because I've been using the same phone number to verify my accounts. >_> Down to two, though I might as well just quit.
Does it say in the rules that family members can't use the same phone number?My family uses the same home landline for all of our accounts.

So are they cancelling accounts because of shady business? It never fails to amaze me when people complain they closed 10 out their 20 accounts.

So are they cancelling accounts because of shady business? It never fails to amaze me when people complain they closed 10 out their 20 accounts.
They give me and my family trouble about our orders going through and we have followed every rule of their TOS as far as I know and have been members for like 4 or 5 years.We do manual searches every day,no programs or bots,real family members under different names and we are under their account limit per house hold.

They give me and my family trouble about our orders going through and we have followed every rule of their TOS as far as I know and have been members for like 4 or 5 years.We do manual searches every day,no programs or bots,real family members under different names and we are under their account limit per house hold.
What trouble are we talking about? Are they asking you to verify your info or a phone number? They can give you all the trouble they want since they are giving you free stuff. Their rules, their game, their call.

What trouble are we talking about? Are they asking you to verify your info or a phone number? They can give you all the trouble they want since they are giving you free stuff. Their rules, their game, their call.
I am talking about the orders never going through anymore and having to email them multiple times over weeks to make sure they actually do there job to ever get a reward redemption to go through.

The program did not used to work like this.We have all been members for like 4 or 5 years and the program used to have no problems for us until the last year.

Also if we are following all the TOS there should be no reason why our accounts should work improperly if other accounts don't have this happening.

So, my mom uses MS Rewards for Amazon cards to fund her book hoarding habits, like I fund my game hoarding and she went to do her searches earlier today and noticed that she'd been bumped down from a level 2 account to level 1. Is there any way to get them to review/fix it for her? That's like 50 points a day. Not cool.

So, my mom uses MS Rewards for Amazon cards to fund her book hoarding habits, like I fund my game hoarding and she went to do her searches earlier today and noticed that she'd been bumped down from a level 2 account to level 1. Is there any way to get them to review/fix it for her? That's like 50 points a day. Not cool.
Did she earn 500 points during October? After the transition from Bing to MS Rewards, existing members would be set at level 2 through Oct 31. If she's sure she did (it's only a couple days searches at level 2), she should try contacting their support.

Did she earn 500 points during October? After the transition from Bing to MS Rewards, existing members would be set at level 2 through Oct 31. If she's sure she did (it's only a couple days searches at level 2), she should try contacting their support.
I know she did because I usually do her mobile searches for her on my tablet. I guess I'll have her contact support and see what's up. Thanks Bloomy.

Just a reminder that once daylight savings ends, so too does the extra hour to search. In other words, instead of your daily count ending at 1 a.m., it will end 12 a.m. This will take effect this weekend.

I guess redeeming Xbox gift cards takes longer than redeeming Windows gift cards?  I remember recently redeem a Windows gift card and it didn't take this long.  I redeem an Xbox gift card today but still nothing.  Patience.

Checked my email a bit ago and had a free 500 points waiting for me. 

Just a heads up, since most of us use our MS Rewards for our gaming (hoarding) habits. I do anyway.

it only ended up giving me 5 points from the email, had to click it then click the section on the web page tht loaded to redeem... grr...

Anybody else have for the this weekend it say 300 points for daily searches but it only credits me 200 points even though it says I did the 300?

I did not get any bonus credits over the weekend at all. 150 PC/100 mobile like normal. Think if I contact support they'd credit me with what I missed out on? I don't wanna cause a fuss over some free bonus points, but it's weird that I didn't get them and other people in my household did.

Anybody else have for the this weekend it say 300 points for daily searches but it only credits me 200 points even though it says I did the 300?
I did but I think it actually gave me the points. I know because I cashed out Saturday night and only had like 40 points left. Today I login and have 340.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't notice anything this weekend, but a few days ago I did my mobile searches and it only credited me 20 points. When I logged in a few hours later to do the PC searches, I noticed that it finally awarded all the mobile points to my account.

I was just coming here to ask the same thing. I haven't tried mobile yet, but it let me do my bonuses and I got maybe 30 points worth of PC searches but nothing else is counting now. 

Whew thought it was just me... good to know :)

Also, wife and I still haven't received our $10 discount code from bing yet for the Microsoft Store.

Lame.

Whew, thought my account was in trouble because I got in getting $20 worth off that promo thing.  I guess other people are having issues too.

I guess they gave us the big FU for the the Double points weekend.

Maybe this is payback for everyone that got all that Xbox money from the $5 and $10 off promo.

There is now a note on the rewards dashboard that says:

"Some users may experience not earning Rewards points. We are working on rectifying this issue with top priority."

I don't know if the link is supposed to take you to a different page, because clicking on it just redirects back to the dashboard page.

There is now a note on the rewards dashboard that says:

"Some users may experience not earning Rewards points. We are working on rectifying this issue with top priority."

I don't know if the link is supposed to take you to a different page, because clicking on it just redirects back to the dashboard page.
I was just able to do my points. I went to the rewards page and clicked "rewards outage" under that message and it seems to work now.

Unfortunately the double point day is over on my page, and now searches go towards Monday's points.

PC and mobile work. The 10 point Daily Offer is still glitched and will not add to my point total.

Luckily for me, things kicked back into gear yesterday,  allowing  me to  accrue double points for browser searches   OTOH, my doubleshot quiz, mobile searches,  and daily offers remained frozen. 

Today everything appeared  to be working again, so I finally dared to click my newsletter gift and scored 2,000 points.

If anyone is successful at getting the points they couldn't get over the weekend credited back to them, could you let us know how you did it.

Thanks so much

I think the double points for the past weekend are gone.  I'm even being shorted points today, I think it was close to 90 I wasn't given credit for.

bread's done
Back