Bionic Commando (360) $8.99 at Amazon

Great deal, but I got mine from gohastings.com for $5 during the buy 2 get one for a buck sale. I guess after factoring in shipping it still ended up at about $7 or $8.

[quote name='urmomlikesme']I politely disagree XD[/QUOTE]

be quiet...buy this game everyone it is not that bad especiall for 8.99

Amazon.com
$8.99 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime
Usually ships in 3 to 5 weeks

Sadly, that is not acceptable. No thanks.

[quote name='drjki']it's not worth your time...crysis was better
smile.gif
and even if it seems like prototype the fun is worse....[/QUOTE]
That makes no sense.

Crysis is a completely different game for an entirely different platform.

For under $10 I went ahead and bit on this over at NewEgg. I have wanted to play this for awhile because I loved the original NES game. I am not expecting anything spectacular, but a nice time waster when I have nothing else to play.

BC is 4.14 at gohastings with the 25% off coupon. I passed on that which is odd. It is used but i thought it was a good price. The $8.99 plus tax with 2 day prime shipping hmmm i have to pass again. I will buy myself some pizza instead. :) This is a good deal i just wish my backlog was not so big.

This game has one of the best campaigns I have ever played.

But the multiplayer is forgettable and poor at best.

I loved this game for $20. Not worth full price of $60, but for this price its definately worth it. Fun game if you are not expecting a GREAT game.

[quote name='FurryCurry']
There wasn't enough oversight on this game to keep Grin from fucking it up. More Capcom employees should have been around to keep them from doing things like the blue radiation encroaching in on the levels so much, not being able to replay any mission and keep what you earned, or even letting you do a new game+. Lots of stupid "how did you guys manage this?" moments (I'm guessing the quality of BC suffered because they also spent time working on Wanted and Terminator).
[/QUOTE]

actually, word is that Capcom's "oversight" got in the way of the game's development and that it was Japan's idea to put in the radiation. Forgot where I read this, some gaf thread.

I had fun online when I borrowed it through gamefly. If it supported more players online it would have been even more fun.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']and I politely disagree with you disagreeing. I paid full price for B.C., and was not disappointed. It's sad seeing this game get such a bad rep., it's quite a good game. The story may be wacky, but the gameplay is extremely fun.

The only people I've heard complain about it are people who can't get used to the controls, and just end up dying a lot because of it. It seems to be love it or hate it.[/QUOTE]

I dont see how anybody could have trouble with the controls, you can basically auto-grapple.

Picked it up when it was $20, I got my moneys worth, story is definitely wacky but memorable.

It also has really cool sound fx

bread's done
Back