Bionic Commando PS3/Xbox 360 EB Games Used $7.99!

saskwatch76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at EB today and saw this price drop: Bionic Commando for PS3 and Xbox 360 $7.99 used. I tried to like it on PS3, but it kind of sucks, but for those who want to suffer to earn a few trophies, 8 bucks isn't so bad...what do people think of this game?

I know the final plot twist is one of the most hilariously stupid things I've ever heard. Is seeing it unfold worth going through the game?

It is a frustrating game, there are times when it is really suprisingly good then the horrible controls f it up. I would say it is not worth it to find out the plot twist, but to the trophy/achievement fiends, I don't think they care much either way

IGN gave this game an 8... How bad could it be? If they have a used copy at my EB, I think I'll have to bite. Although, I've been playing a ton of Just Cause 2, so I'll probably be thrown right off with the physics of a different bionic arm.

If you live anywhere near a Liquidation World, this game has been $5 brand new (Xbox 360 only) for a month or so now. I went into the Kingston location yesterday and saw they still had about a dozen factory sealed copies left at that price.

The multiplayer demo had me hooked for a while (hoho). Player movement with the grapple is incredibly fun and versatile once you get a handle on it. For $8 I'd certainly give the full game a shot.

[quote name='ansomatica']If you live anywhere near a Liquidation World, this game has been $5 brand new (Xbox 360 only) for a month or so now. I went into the Kingston location yesterday and saw they still had about a dozen factory sealed copies left at that price.[/QUOTE]

They sell games at Liquidation World now?? I'm not too far from one, but I've only been in there a couple of times to buy some household items. I hope this one has similar stock :)

[quote name='MrGone']The multiplayer demo had me hooked for a while (hoho). Player movement with the grapple is incredibly fun and versatile once you get a handle on it. For $8 I'd certainly give the full game a shot.

They sell games at Liquidation World now?? I'm not too far from one, but I've only been in there a couple of times to buy some household items. I hope this one has similar stock :)[/QUOTE]The only 360 game they have is bionic commando (they had 20+ at the LW I visited - the one closest to me has no games at all). The rest of the games at the one were old xbox games and some old gamecube games. Oh ya, and a bunch of crappy GBA games with beat up boxes. I didn't find a single game of value there (understandably)!

[quote name='FarmhouseMedia']IGN gave this game an 8... How bad could it be? [/QUOTE]

I think they were high when they wrote their review. It is BAD.

Liquidation world got a huge bunch of old to ancient games from walamrt usa a couple of months ago. Here there was no wii/ps3, and the only non old sports 360 was bionic commando (which they originally had PILES of)

Surprised the pile has gone significantly down, they had (crappy) PS1, gamecube and gba titles. They've still got toward 50 copies of GBA drill dozer

[quote name='zoro69']Liquidation world got a huge bunch of old to ancient games from walamrt usa a couple of months ago. Here there was no wii/ps3, and the only non old sports 360 was bionic commando (which they originally had PILES of)

Surprised the pile has gone significantly down, they had (crappy) PS1, gamecube and gba titles. They've still got toward 50 copies of GBA drill dozer[/QUOTE]

Drill Dozer is kicking rad.

Still a ton of copies of Bionic Commando at the Liquidation World near Chinook, although they were priced at $8 or 2 for 10.

bread's done
Back