Bionic Commando Rearmed - £3.99 / 400 Points

There was a cock up earlier in the week with Major Nelson announcing this as this week's deal of the week. However Capcom's official blog has announced that this will be next week's deal, starting on Monday 25th of May, as well as the European Xbox community blog.

Not sure how things work with the PSN, but I know they will be getting the same price drop, just not sure when exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean £1.60 off DLC for a 3 year old game isn't decent then? :roll:

But in all seriousness, it has been pretty dire as of late. Only 'deal of the week' I have taken advantage of was Braid. Hopefully they will take a look at how Steam does it's weekend deals and offer more desirable content in the future.

and remember that "Deal of the Week"... deals, are just for GOLD xbla members. Just for completeness, though Bionic Commando will be next week, as many already said.

[quote name='Kaladan']You mean £1.60 off DLC for a 3 year old game isn't decent then? :roll:

But in all seriousness, it has been pretty dire as of late. Only 'deal of the week' I have taken advantage of was Braid. Hopefully they will take a look at how Steam does it's weekend deals and offer more desirable content in the future.[/QUOTE]

Alien Hominid wasn't too bad at half price, but it was downhill from there.

Oh, GODDAMMIT! I just bought this for 800 MSPs. At least it was worth every penny ;) Honestly, folks, it's absolutely worth the price. A truly excellent game.

[quote name='SunKing5786']Oh, GODDAMMIT! I just bought this for 800 MSPs. At least it was worth every penny ;) Honestly, folks, it's absolutely worth the price. A truly excellent game.[/QUOTE]

didn't play the original as didn't have an NES growing up, but I love a bit of Retro.

Will get this on Monday. I could use those £13 point card deals now :'(

Its funny that getting a pretty small pricecut (but high %) can increase interest so much.

bread's done
Back