Bionic Commando (XBOX 360) $46.99 @ Amazon

Thanks. Tempting...

but I'm still gonna wait til it's cheaper.

Man, priced drop for fast nowadays. I think I'm gonna cancel some pre-orders, and wit them out a bit.

[quote name='2&2']Thanks. Tempting...

but I'm still gonna wait til it's cheaper.

Man, priced drop for fast nowadays. I think I'm gonna cancel some pre-orders, and wit them out a bit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah so am I but thought I'd pass it on anyhow.

I'm waiting for under $30. I'm hoping that this title goes the way of DMC 4 and drops to less than $20 in a couple of months.

[quote name='Justin42']Same price on PS3 right now. It sold horribly so it probably will continue to drop fast.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, it was a miserable flop - should be able to get this for $15 or so by the end of the summer. Damn I still need to get to Rearmed sitting idly on my XBLA before I can start this. Stupid backlog...

yea, price should drop lower shortly. Judging from NPD this game was a financial disaster considering it cost over 20 million dollars to make.

Waiting for this to drop to $20 or less. The game should have been open world, instead of the level-based structure with the horrible implementation of "radiation."

If Capcom paid 20 million dollars making THIS game... I don't know what to say, really. I pre-ordered, paid full price. I actually REALLY enjoy the game, but I'm told it's short. I haven't tried the multiplayer, yet.

*sigh* I actually bought the game and really loved it and hoped others had bought it since there needs to be a sequel after cliffhanger ending.

There were annoying aspects(radiation), but overall it was a blast for me and I have no regrets despite the price drop

I also really liked it. I think $47 is a a great price. Use your ECA discount and get it for $42.30 shipped and that's even better. Highly recommended

yeah i think i'll wait this out 'til it's super price dropped.
151l1344.jpg

This game is worth every penny. Stop listening to reviewers on everything, try the game yourself, and don't give up 5 seconds in. This is currently one of my favorite 360 games, and I've played well over 200 360 games, and currently own 130+ (including XBLA).

It's very sad to see this be a flop, sales-wise, because this is such a great game, and such a great revival of a franchise. Hopefully they'll still continue the franchise, since they saw how profitable at least Rearmed was; despite how great both of these games are.

I played it and didn't much care for it. The swinging was decent but the combat wasn't interesting. The load times were ridiculous, checkpoints too sparse, and this is clearly one of the games where regenerating health RUINED game balance, because you could take all of two hits from most of anything so if you take a hit, you then get to swing around like a doofus for about ten seconds for your health to recharge before you go back into battle (Largely because you'll be repeating the whole dang level again if you die.). Bosses and level design were largely uninteresting.

The game is worth playing, but really only as a rental. The entire thing is just... aggressively average.

bread's done
Back