Bionic Woman (2007): Volume I (aka Complete Series) $4.99 at Best Buy

speedy1961

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Join one of TV's most stunning breakout heroines as the action-packed series Bionic Woman leaps onto DVD! From executive producer David Eick (Battlestar Galactica) comes this gripping re-imagining of the university beloved character.

Jamie Sommers is a hard-working woman struggling to take care of her younger sister. But after a serious, life-threatening accident, Jamie is saved by a top-secret procedure that makes her much more than just an ordinary woman... it makes her superhumanly bionic. Starring hot newcomer Michelle Ryan, as well as Miguel Ferrer (Crossing Jordan), Molly Price (Third Watch), Will Yun Lee (Witchblade), Lucy Kate Hale (How I Met Your Mother), and guest stars Isaiah Washington (Grey's Anatomy) and Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica), it's a non-stop thrill ride unlike anything you've seen before!

338 Minutes

Just found this at Best Buy in Trumbull, CT. on a rack of ONLY $4.99 movies and figured this might appeal to some of us.

It's currently listed at $13.49 at Amazon so for $5, what the hey?

I can't seem to get the set image to load but here's a link to the set:

http://www.amazon.com/Bionic-Woman-...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1247016763&sr=1-1

[quote name='ITDEFX']wow.... dunno i just couldn't watch the show after the pilot.[/QUOTE]

I watched the pilot also, it was so bad, I don't think its worth the price of a fast food meal. The acting, script and main actress (why would you have a pudgy actress playing a robotic woman, not sexy at all) were all horrible. If you watch this, it is just wasted time out of your life. Hopefully this helps save some time for some of you. There is a reason why it was cancelled.

Thanks for posting though OP, no offense.

I watched and hated the pilot, but for $5, hey, what the fuck. I couldn't disagree more with the lead not being hot however. She's bionicly enhanced, not a robot. Use a dictionary.

My only question is: Is this any different than the OTHER Bionic Woman Vol. 1 they have listed for $25 with a 2008 release date?

Speedy!! Nice to see you are still around this parts. Hope everything is working well.

Yeah, this was posted a couple of weeks ago, bought it for 4.99 and still haven't seen it.

[quote name='mietha']I watched and hated the pilot, but for $5, hey, what the fuck. I couldn't disagree more with the lead not being hot however. She's bionicly enhanced, not a robot. Use a dictionary.

My only question is: Is this any different than the OTHER Bionic Woman Vol. 1 they have listed for $25 with a 2008 release date?[/QUOTE]

Probably just a reprint, but it's wierd how the one with the newer release date is cheaper...and who would think they would have any of the 2008 in stock if it is in fact a reprint...

Welcome back, Speedy. Even if this is a repost, it brought it to my attention. Just ordered for in-store pickup. thanks!

Sup speedster? I hope everything went well while you were away. While some CAGs stepped up in your absence it truly wasn't the same without your advanced notice. I still hope that one day we'll all get to experience your ad postings again. :)

WELCOME BACK!!!

I missed out on the original post, but for $5, I'd gladly watch Katee Sackhoff kick some ass. Even the episodes with the homophobe african american from Grey's Anatomy would be a laugh. Seeing how an easy paycheck on Grey's was ruined, and now this was the best he could get.

[quote name='ryoga79']Went to my local best buy last night and they were $14.99, not $4.99. Oh well.

Glad to have ya back, Speedy![/QUOTE]
If you want it, go back tomorrow and have them price-match their website. You will get it for $5 with no hassle.

[quote name='speedy1961']Hi All.

I'm still unemployed but hopefully that might change tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then hopefully soon.

I miss you all. :cry:[/QUOTE]

wouldn't being unemployed give you more time to post stuff online?

Don't mean to sound like a dick. I've been unemployed for a little over a year and it sucks..mainly because I have too much free time.

This is worth 5 bucks I think. I didn't think the show was that bad. Hell it was one of the shows that had the writers strike not happend could have lasted another season. I think it would have picked up in season 2 if they had one. The show did get better.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']wouldn't being unemployed give you more time to post stuff online?

Don't mean to sound like a dick. I've been unemployed for a little over a year and it sucks..mainly because I have too much free time.[/QUOTE]

Um...Speedy's probably busy spending his time trying to find a new job. That is a full-time job in itself the way the economy is today.

bread's done
Back