Bioshock 2 - $37.49 and add-on for 400 MS points get 800 points back 3/12-3/15

Not bad. The multi-player is fun if on a level not quite up to par with the other popular shooters of today(it's hard to explain and a bit intangible anyway).

Too bad I already paid $33.75 via a steam 4-pack for it and I have 2800 points to blow thanks to free points from Target over the holidays. :p

Otherwise I'd totally jump on this.

I really have to learn to wait on new games like this. bought it with employee discount for about $50 and its like a month later and its 10 bucks less. Bah, good deal though.

Starts at 2am Pacific Standard on Friday, ends at 5pm Pacific Daylight on Monday.

Thank goodness they started listing the exact times deals would be available on this page. The previous ones weren't live until about 9:30 am pacific or so on Fridays and people were confused, mostly with Batman, since it was the most wanted/best deal so far.

Sounds good, I just don't know if I am willing to spend 30 dollars. I still have preorders for too many games, I will wait till BioShock 2 hits 25 used.

[quote name='musicjunkie']I really have to learn to wait on new games like this.[/QUOTE]

Yup, with few exceptions (like First Party Nintendo games) I do not buy games on release anymore since there is always some kind of sale to make them a lot cheaper within a month or two. My backlog holds me over just fine until then.

[quote name='GenPirate']Sounds good, I just don't know if I am willing to spend 30 dollars. I still have preorders for too many games, I will wait till BioShock 2 hits 25 used.[/QUOTE]

Used... on PC... ;) Would be better to say wait 2 years for Steam to have it at $20 or something. As for me, I'll probably definitely jump on this. Use the 800 points on Perfect Dark XLA :D

[quote name='bombboy']Used... on PC... ;) Would be better to say wait 2 years for Steam to have it at $20 or something. As for me, I'll probably definitely jump on this. Use the 800 points on Perfect Dark XLA :D[/QUOTE]

I overlooked the fact that it was PC only lol, my bad. Oh well, I guess my post is null then.

bread's done
Back