bioshock 2 9.98 AMAZON

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='yahoosale14']the multiplayer is pretty damn fun imo. definitely worth it[/QUOTE]

Is the community still active ? As for the deal, it seems to me that this game is at 9.99 every two weeks or so. had the first one but couldn't get into it. I'll give it another try someday

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is the community still active ? As for the deal, it seems to me that this game is at 9.99 every two weeks or so. had the first one but couldn't get into it. I'll give it another try someday[/QUOTE]

This should answer your question. More people are playing Duke Nukem then Bioshock 2....

LIVE Activity for week of June 13th–Now includes Windows Phone 7 Games

Xbox 360 Top LIVE Titles (based on UU’s)
20Call of Duty: Black Ops
Modern Warfare 2
Halo: Reach
FIFA Soccer 11
NBA 2K11
GTA IV
Battlefield: Bad Co. 2
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Gears of War 2
Call of Duty: WaW
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
L.A. Noire
Forza Motorsport 3
NHL 11
Homefront – Multiplayer Demo
Fallout: New Vegas
Mortal Kombat
Duke Nukem Forever

Sweet deal. Now to figure out how to get it for that price at BB so i can use my giftcard. . .

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is the community still active ?[/QUOTE]

I played it on the PS3 this past month and rarely had a problem finding deathmatch and team deathmatch games. The other modes were a different story. It takes about 20-25 hours to get all the multiplayer trophies.

There's two things holding multiplayer back from being great. The first is that the framerate really takes a hit, making it difficult to aim when there's lots of action on screen. The other is that the experienced players utilize a very common technique that pretty much equates to a quick and easy two-hit kill combo.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Is the community still active ? As for the deal, it seems to me that this game is at 9.99 every two weeks or so. had the first one but couldn't get into it. I'll give it another try someday[/QUOTE]

i played it last summer on the xbox and didnt have too much trouble finding a match. i would assume theres a smaller community on the ps3. i found the objective gametypes much more fun.

i have to agree that the level up bonuses did seem unfair, but the learning curve of how to play and combine plasmid "spells" with other plasmids and gunfire isn't too large.

ex freeze blast + aero dash=auto kill

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back