Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition -- to buy or not buy?

simplylemonade

CAGiversary!
Hi CAGers,

I came across two copies of the Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (PS3) at EB Games for $30 each. They're both sealed, but the cardboard slip cover are a bit damaged (e.g. crinkles on edges, some dents) and have the price sticker on it.

Questions:

1. Is $30 a good deal on this?
2. Do you think Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (PS3) is worth collecting?
3. How much would the non-mint slip cover devalue this LE when I try to resell it later on (compared to a mint condition one)?

Thanks!

PS: Anyone have tips on how to remove those ****ing price tag stickers on cardboard slip covers without leaving residue behind/damaging it?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Gamestop price/UPC stickers are usually fairly easy to remove. All you have to do is get one corner peeled up a bit and then SLOWLY peel the rest of the sticker off.

If there's any residue leftover on there, then just use the sticker you just peeled off to remove it. Just stick it on the residue and take it back off of there very quickly and it should remove it without doing any damage.

As for how 'collectible' these are, they were WAYYYYYYYYYY overprinted, as I can still find PS3/PC/360 ones at virtually every BB I go to.

But $30 is a hell of a deal on these, especially considering the size of the artbook from them alone.

bread's done
Back