Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
The Bioshock 2 Collector's Edition, £58.97 on 360 and PS3. Anyone tempted? As a Bioshock fan, I like the look of the extras - it beats most special editions. But I've got a feeling I'm not going to like the game as much as the original, so I'm holding off buying just yet.

Contents:
BioShock 2
Vinyl 180g LP with BioShock orchestral score
Audio CD with BioShock 2 orchestral score
Three vintage Rapture advertisement posters (rolled)
BioShock 2 Art Book, 164 pages and hardcover

picture.php

You can get the PC version for 39.99 on HMV. I'm still contemplating whether the CE contents are worth the £15 extra it is over the normal copy at Amazon and if I should cancel my preorder.

This is the first special edition where i'm in the weird situation of wanting the stuff included but not the game (i don't think it's going to be very good).

Having a vinyl copy of the Bioshock 1 soundtrack would be fantastic, it's my favourite game OST since Xenogears.

Damn though, 60squid. I might take the risk and wait it out . "single production run" be damned.

P.s. don't forget 3% quidco.

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']This is the first special edition where i'm in the weird situation of wanting the stuff included but not the game (i don't think it's going to be very good).[/QUOTE]

lol, I was thinking the exact same thing.

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']This is the first special edition where i'm in the weird situation of wanting the stuff included but not the game (i don't think it's going to be very good).

Having a vinyl copy of the Bioshock 1 soundtrack would be fantastic, it's my favourite game OST since Xenogears.

Damn though, 60squid. I might take the risk and wait it out . "single production run" be damned.

P.s. don't forget 3% quidco.[/QUOTE]

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw the bundle.

bread's done
Back