Bioshock 2 for $19.99 on amazon Xbox 360 only

[quote name='cheeky']Wow that's crazy cheap. Bought it at launch. Still have it sealed :cry::wall:[/QUOTE]

Damn how is that even possible. Bioshock anything is an instant open and play the shit out of. I mean i have a bunch of games in my backlog but i mean thats like having red dead redemption in there waiting... And at launch?>!!? I bought it when it was on sale at PlayAsia for $30... .$20 is an absolute steal. If you remotely like the first game, this one is just as good, the story is iffy but the gameplay is so awesome.

This appears to be in response to Best Buy offering its Rewards Zone members $20 off Bioshock 2 ($39.99 - $20 = $19.99). Gotta love Amazon. Now if they would only get rid of that silly CoD:Black Ops pre-order bonus and bring back the $20 future gaming credit.

[quote name='Palmer Eldritch']Thanks, $20 is my magic number for this so I'm picking it up!
1.gif
[/QUOTE]
Yea same for me, this is a great price. Thanks op.

I liked this game, gameplay is better than first, but the story is same as the old one without the big twist. I would buy this at this price and it has a great multiplayer.

[quote name='kart007k']I liked this game, gameplay is better than first, but the story is same as the old one without the big twist. I would buy this at this price and it has a great multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the multiplayer a lot in the beginning but it gets old REALLY quick.

bread's done
Back