Bioshock 2 for Xbox 360 $9.99 + FS at NewEgg

[quote name='iamsobroke']I thought this was a good deal for an awesome game you should pick up, especially at this price.

Clicky[/QUOTE]

Where was I then? It was okay next to some games, but couldn't live up to Bioshock. Also gamestop has the same price and for some time now.

[quote name='admiralvic']Where was I then? It was okay next to some games, but couldn't live up to Bioshock. Also gamestop has the same price and for some time now.[/QUOTE]

did you play the multiplayer? its pretty addicting once you get the hang of it and level up a couple levels to unlock some different plasmids.

[quote name='yahoosale14']did you play the multiplayer? its pretty addicting once you get the hang of it and level up a couple levels to unlock some different plasmids.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I capped and it was ok fun.

[quote name='admiralvic']Yeah I capped and it was ok fun.[/QUOTE]

i bought the game for $10-15 new a year ago and was extremely surprised with how fun the multiplayer was and i enjoyed the campaign too. should probably pick up the first one before i get infinite.

I got this game used for $5 during the BBV B1G1, ended up flipping the other game (TFU2 Wii) to cover the cost. I'd say it's easily worth $10 used (there's no detriment to buying it used versus new, luckily), and this price point was been increasingly more common and free shipping seals the deal. I'd recommend it, especially if you've played/finished the first and you adjust your expectations.

[quote name='RealDeals']FYI Walmart has the same deal, but the PS3 version is also available.[/QUOTE]

I don't see this price on Walmart.com. It shows $19.96 for 360 and $15.96 for PS3.

[quote name='yahoosale14']i bought the game for $10-15 new a year ago and was extremely surprised with how fun the multiplayer was and i enjoyed the campaign too. should probably pick up the first one before i get infinite.[/QUOTE]
I believe infinite comes with 1.

Only the PS3 version of Infinite includes the first Bioshock, and it's not known yet whether it will be disc format or digital format.

[quote name='GAMESHARQ']Only the PS3 version of Infinite includes the first Bioshock, and it's not known yet whether it will be disc format or digital format.[/QUOTE]

mhm. looked it up on joystiq.

As a voucher? I doubt 1 would fit on Bioshock Infinite's 360 disc. It'd be a separate disc if it wasn't either of those (which I don't see them doing). Maybe that'll be their version of the Filler $10? That's actually not a half-bad idea since if you have the first game, buying it used wouldn't really affect you, but there'd be an incentive to buy it new. Hmm.. either that, or they're bundling it with the CE.

Edit: Nevermind, they're just pulling a Dead Space 2, god damnit. The limitations of 360 discs are just getting more and more obvious with shit like this.

Never played the first one, but found a couple copies at Target for $7.50 a few weeks back. Good to it hear it plays great... I'll get around to it eventually.

[quote name='GAMESHARQ']Maybe I'll order from Newegg. Newegg's games are new, not used, right?[/QUOTE]

Newegg only sells new since they don't take trade-ins.

bread's done
Back