Bioshock 2 LE (360) $9.50 w/Free Shipping at BestBuy.com

Muthafodder

Banned
I was just able to order the Bioshock 2 LE for XBOX even though it's listed as "not available for shipping"

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/BioShoc...ksgiving_Day_Sale_Video_Games_Toys&lp=42&cp=1

Bio2LE2.png

They'll probably cancel. They cancelled orders back when it first went live, and that was days ago. It seems like they just keep marking it as available but it ends up being backordered because they never had stock to begin with.

[quote name='salt_peanuts']They'll probably cancel. They cancelled orders back when it first went live, and that was days ago. It seems like they just keep marking it as available but it ends up being backordered because they never had stock to begin with.[/QUOTE]

My usps tracking number would like a word with you

[quote name='salt_peanuts']They'll probably cancel. They cancelled orders back when it first went live, and that was days ago. It seems like they just keep marking it as available but it ends up being backordered because they never had stock to begin with.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dmdragon']My usps tracking number would like a word with you[/QUOTE]

As would my UPS tracking number.

[quote name='Pride7ds']As would my UPS tracking number.[/QUOTE]

my backordered email would like to have a word with your sucesss stories.

Ordered monday, arrived wednesday This is one of the nicest CE's I've ever had. Ive never been into the statues or action figures, so this was right up my alley. Everything is great quality. The packaging is awesome too. Even my wife thought it was impressive.

Ordered it because this LE just sounds too freaking awesome to pass up. Hopefully it eventually ships but if it never does I wont be disapointed. They won't charge till it ships right?

[quote name='Tsel']Just got the email letting me know mine is backordered.[/QUOTE]
same here :roll:

I already received mine from my order when they first went up. The cool thing is, the one I got seems to be in the original box that would be sent to a BB store or the warehouse, and was never even opened. It has a big Take 2 'Do not sell until Feb. 09, 2010' sticker on it, and apparently was shipped directly from Take 2 to a BB distribution center in Indiana; They literally just slapped another label with my address on it and shipped it on to me. Seems like they would at least put it in their own box.:lol:

That being said, I already had a copy of this in my collection, so I'll probably just leave this one in the Take 2 box....

forever.:shock:

this never lets me pick shipping option just store pickup. I tried the last couple days nothing has changed. How are people getting the shipping option?

[quote name='Pyloric']Thanks OP. Trying for one!

To get it to go through, you have to put it in your cart and immediately check out. If you check stores around you, it will lock you in for store pickup. If you don't check stores, then you can push it through with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Did this and does not work since day one for me and tried randomly for 2-3 days like 15 times.

This site it whacked it says at end of checkout it can not ship to my address but it is selected for shipping... Maybe why people get canceled/nulled? Or the glitch says shipping 0.00 but it will go to the local store for pickup. I will not go in a BB ever again past experiences were never good. So i guess this is left up in the air.. If anyone has more info lmk cause in cart it said only option was instock pickup but final page of checkout says shipping is 0.00

any chance i can get on the phone and get them to switch it to the ps3 version and the price stay the same? only chance i have of getting this, backordered means about to get canceled, exploit is still getting orders

[quote name='Trenchalicious']NEVER EVER CALL. Words to live by.[/QUOTE]

As if no one at BB has noticed the massive number of orders for this item.

But yes, calling is pointless.

Just ordered. Got my confirmation email with order number. "Thank you for shopping at BestBuy.com. We'll get your order ready as soon as possible." This is the only part that has me a little worried "Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 11/27/2011 - 11/27/2011"

[quote name='jsivley']Just ordered. Got my confirmation email with order number. "Thank you for shopping at BestBuy.com. We'll get your order ready as soon as possible." This is the only part that has me a little worried "Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 11/27/2011 - 11/27/2011"[/QUOTE]

That delivery date (today, even a Sunday) means they will be using their teleporter to get it to you. It may arrive inside out and melted, but that's some damn fast shipping. ;)

Yeah. This is a hell of an LE. I'm glad I picked it up months ago from Target for $18 as opposed to waiting and missing out now. Albeit I kept the extras from my LE and dumped the game without ever having finished it. I just couldn't get into it like I did the original game.:cry:

bread's done
Back