Bioshock 2 Multiplayer Characters FREE Download (360)

[quote name='GenPirate']That really works?[/QUOTE]

Just a theory. Although they would've had to insert it at the exact same femtosecond.

I don’t even own Bioshock 2, and if I did, I’m obviously too late to redeem the code, so this code holds no value for me. For future reference though, how would I go about redeeming a code that I’m interested in?

Although I’ve had my 360 for almost a year, I only recently hooked it up to internet access, so I’m pretty new to Xbox Live. I checked the Bioshock 2 entry in Game Marketplace on Live, but I don ‘t even see any listing for anything that this might have been redeemed on. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is it not showing up because I’m only a Silver member?

[quote name='The End']I don’t even own Bioshock 2, and if I did, I’m obviously too late to redeem the code, so this code holds no value for me. For future reference though, how would I go about redeeming a code that I’m interested in?

Although I’ve had my 360 for almost a year, I only recently hooked it up to internet access, so I’m pretty new to Xbox Live. I checked the Bioshock 2 entry in Game Marketplace on Live, but I don ‘t even see any listing for anything that this might have been redeemed on. Am I looking in the wrong place, or is it not showing up because I’m only a Silver member?[/QUOTE]

You can go on your computer and go to www.xbox.com sign in and then go to the xbox live tab and go to xbox marketplace. Then go to my account and then select redeem code.

[quote name='subwayeatbig']You can go on your computer and go to www.xbox.com sign in and then go to the xbox live tab and go to xbox marketplace. Then go to my account and then select redeem code.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help. Got to the code redemption page, but for obvious reasons, went no further. In the future though, I'll know what to do. Thanks.

[quote name='supakilla9']Just a theory. Although they would've had to insert it at the exact same femtosecond.[/QUOTE]
Do love me some femtoseconds

bread's done
Back