Bioshock 2 (PC) $9.99

[quote name='Brownjohn']Nice, find. I think I'll take it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I checked the e-mail again, it was actually just Bioshock 2 that was half-off, its the "Deal of the week".

Be aware that the PC version will mean you can't play Minverva's Den DLC which is supposedley a really great single player add-on

I purchased this game in a Steam 4-pack with friends. The game is well worth $10 but I felt a little ripped off at $35. It only took me 5-6 hours to beat it. It has a very short single player game and the multiplayer isn't much.

[quote name='jamezuva']I stand corrected but it definitely was a big issue not too long ago, and 2K has a history of not fulfilling their promises so I wouldn't count your chickens until they're hatched and it is actually released[/QUOTE]

For me, playing an FPS with mouse and keyboard makes up for any possible DLC I may have to wait for or may not get.

[quote name='timobkg']For me, playing an FPS with mouse and keyboard makes up for any possible DLC I may have to wait for or may not get.[/QUOTE]
Ordinarily I'd agree with you but a fair number of people think Minerva's Den is BETTER than the main Bioshock II game

I bought Bioshock 2 on the 360 months ago and havent played it yet, would rather have it on PC. Wished I had waited for this deal....

[quote name='svtcobrastang1984']I paid $11 dollars for it on steam during there summer sale...Seriously not worth the hassle to have on gfwl months later for $2 cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Considering the first two people that responded to the thread said they were getting it, to me that it means it was worth posting the thread, if two people got the game that were unaware it was well worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back