Bioshock 2 (PS3) $19.99 @ Newegg! Today only.

That is a great price for an awesome game!

I already own it, but anyone that is a fan of the original should definitely pick this up at this price. Great find OP!

EDIT: As a side note...I'd like to know what anonymous douchebag fucker gave this thread a 1 star. I swear...so many useless fools exist in this world today that should not be.

Nice find. The 360 was just $20 earlier this week then the sale passed, i'll tell a friend about the ps3 thx.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']As a side note...I'd like to know what anonymous douchebag fucker gave this thread a 1 star. I swear...so many useless fools exist in this world today that should not be.[/QUOTE]

Gave it a 5er. :)

Wish this was 360, even though I don't have the paper for it.

The good thing about being in europe is that its a 7 hour difference forward from the u.s, meaning I woke up at 12p.m{5a.m in the U.S since I live in the tri-state area}, ate my lunch, washed up, and now im checking CAG and seeing this deal early in the morning and finally not missing this deal before all the hoarders come and get this deal like they did with the TRU Sale for Bioshock 2 Special Edition and GOW 3 Ultimate.
Honestly I could care less about the Special Edition Bioshock 2 that they had on TRU for $19.99.
This is deal is just as good!
Thanks Thread Starter!

[quote name='Video-Gamer']The good thing about being in europe is that its a 7 hour difference forward from the u.s, meaning I woke up at 12p.m{5a.m in the U.S since I live in the tri-state area}, ate my lunch, washed up, and now im checking CAG and seeing this deal early in the morning and finally not missing this deal before all the hoarders come and get this deal like they did with the TRU Sale for Bioshock 2 Special Edition and GOW 3 Ultimate.
Honestly I could care less about the Special Edition Bioshock 2 that they had on TRU for $19.99.
This is deal is just as good!
Thanks Thread Starter![/QUOTE]

wow TRU really had that deal? Where on Earth was I :bomb:

[quote name='diishen']wow TRU really had that deal? Where on Earth was I :bomb:[/QUOTE]

yea bro, they had both GOW 3 Ultimate and Bioshock 2 the special edition both for 20 dollars, but that shit was gone quick.
the thread has been moved to the other forum.

Should I get this on PS3 or PC? I prefer PC for an FPS but I've heard this one has a lot of stability issues

Thank you for this. I just picked it up. I too was low on funds during the 360 offer but I decided to get this for my PS3. I don't really have a shooter for it.

[quote name='jizMasterZer0']i used code MEMKBTEREAJUL aNd got it for 9.99
[/QUOTE]

what's that for? I tried it and got this:

This promo code MEMKBTEREAJUL you entered is only available for specific programs.

I would totally snag this for $10. $20 seems like too much.

My SE one from TRU arrived yesterday. Huzzah! This isn't a bad deal for those who missed out on the TRU one, although same price.

Good find, thanks for letting us know.

I was wanting to get this when price came down a little more but 20 bucks is great.

I have a huge backlog of new and old games but for $19.99 I figured i'd better jump on this because probably won't get any better for a new copy. Thanks OP!!!

bread's done
Back