Bioshock 2 (PS3/360) $13.99 @ Amazon

Gixxer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon currently has Bioshock 2 for $13.99 (prime eligible) for the PS3 and 360.

On the PS3 page, it shows that this is a Gold Box deal and that the discount is available for a limited time. IMO its worth $13.99.

:360: Bioshock 2
:ps3: Bioshock 2

Edit: the PC version is also a great deal for $11.49

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a very very good deal, though I will say Bioshock 2 was a let down compared to how unique and fresh the first felt.

The new setting for the new bioshock looks great, we need a fresh story and fresh chjaracters

how can you lose at this price? It has an 88 on metacritic. In for 1.

Thanks for looking out, OP.

really?! I should have waited. Don't know why I had to have this game on release day? could have waited 12 months and saved $47 huh.

Great game though....it's no bioshock 1 but is very good regardless

[quote name='shadowkast']really?! I should have waited. Don't know why I had to have this game on release day? could have waited 12 months and saved $47 huh.[/QUOTE]

You can say that for every game.

good looking out GIXXER, I decided to get the PC version.

UPDATE: switching to the PS3 versions, seems the PC version has alot of DRM crap on it.

Would jump on this if I didn't already have the platinum.

I actually liked this game more than the first. The story wasnt as good, but it played better to me.

Online was actually fun for a while, but was laggy as all hell. Getting to level 40 was a huge grind - especially since I tired of it at about 30 or so.

I'm not Gonna get infinite on release just because of this very thing right here. It took about 3 weeks for this game to start dropping.

Dang, that's like 75 cents less than i paid two weeks ago. I'm not sure why that even bothers me. I believe I have a problem.

I'd say it's not worth it enough unless it's the CE, I beat this game very fast and it seemed much more linear than Bioshock 1. It was a good game, but I'm not sure if I'd play it over again. I bought the ce for 35$ last month.

The game is worth a pick up at this price for sure. Bought the CE on release day and have no regrets. The game is actually quite good and was treated negatively by many for no real reason. Not wanting a game to have any sequels because the first was good is a fool's logic to me, especially since sequels are generally taken better care of these days. Imagine if Zelda, Uncharted and Mass Effect were never given sequels... Their sequels outdid the firsts by all accounts. I'm not saying Bioshock 2 is better than the first, but I certainly enjoyed it just as much, if not a bit more.

I bought Bioshock 2 back around the holiday season from gamefly for around $10 and am just starting to play it. I am currently in Pauper's Drop (about 3-4hrs in) and am finding it hard to go on. this game is just so boring compared to the first one.

I might get some flak for saying this, but so far, Singularity is a much better game.

I actually liked Bioshock 2 more than 1. I think the only reason why it received so much negativity was that it obviously didn't carry as much new "wow factor" and there was also the notion that it was done to milk the franchise some more. But the multiplayer was done quite well and the story was more consistent throughout.

[quote name='Newl']I bought Bioshock 2 back around the holiday season from gamefly for around $10 and am just starting to play it. I am currently in Pauper's Drop (about 3-4hrs in) and am finding it hard to go on. this game is just so boring compared to the first one.

I might get some flak for saying this, but so far, Singularity is a much better game.[/QUOTE]

seriously man. 2 weeks ago and you want price adjusted why not 2 months or better yet if priced when up 2 weeks after you bought it should Amazon charge your credit for the difference???

[quote name='cheapnpoor']Got this two weeks ago for $19.00 during their B1G1 50% off. Will Amazon adjust the price?[/QUOTE]

Amazon no longer offers the ability to retroactively price-match.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I'd say it's not worth it enough unless it's the CE, I beat this game very fast and it seemed much more linear than Bioshock 1. It was a good game, but I'm not sure if I'd play it over again. I bought the ce for 35$ last month.[/QUOTE]

lol @ this game not being worth 14$. it's well worth at least 20. great game.

[quote name='Uracat']Dang, that's like 75 cents less than i paid two weeks ago. I'm not sure why that even bothers me. I believe I have a problem.[/QUOTE]

LOL, god, I know that feeling. Good deal OP, but that LE is just too irresistible. That, and I need to finish the first one.

[quote name='Thrinn']Amazon no longer offers the ability to retroactively price-match.[/QUOTE]

not true. i just had a price adjustment done yesterday for a like new 320gb move bundle i got from amz warehouse. it all depends on who you talk to.

Not as good story as the first but the gameplay is there and improved a bit. Multiplayer is OK, but It was tacked on so can't expect much there.

For $14 It's a steal.

[quote name='technicalstylez']not true. i just had a price adjustment done yesterday for a like new 320gb move bundle i got from amz warehouse. it all depends on who you talk to.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon']With the exception of TVs, we do not offer post-order price matching when an item's price drops after you buy it.[/quote]

It goes without saying you could get lucky and there's nothing to lose by at least trying.

bread's done
Back