Bioshock 2 SE (360) for $19.99

wow

xbox $20
ps3 $50
pc $90

i preordered the pc SE from FS when they had 10% off AND a lower than most price, seems the stock of the pc one disappeared within a month, while the console ones got random sales (i recall amazon having the ps3 or xbox one on sale)

I swear people didn't believe me when I said they made enough of these for the price to go lower than $50. *plays The Hives cd* Hate to say I told you so! Thanks OP.

filled my order out and everything for a store that was supposedly in stock, but is now out of stock. Winnipeg stores are all out of stock now, so for those looking and see Regent available, don't waste your time.

managed to hack together a "PC" collector's edition! bought the 360 ce, my buddy bought the pc standard edition, and we swapped games :D

[quote name='matsam']FutureShop has this for $69.99, so it'll only be $14.99 if you price match there.[/QUOTE]

Negative, they rolled out a new policy in September, no inter-company price protection.

[quote name='Nukkus']Negative, they rolled out a new policy in September, no inter-company price protection.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Well I don't know where you got that, but if it's true, then I can tell you nobody respects that new "policy" you speak of, because I successfully price matched at FS a few hours ago and it was approved by a manager. A lot of people on RFD have also reported successful PMs across Canada.

$16.92 with tax. :)

[quote name='Nukkus']hmm, must be only at bestbuy's end then. it was in the memo from corporate.[/QUOTE]

i've done PM's twice in the past 2 weeks from FS to BB. Even once from BB to FS

no one knows about this policy yet and even if they did, customer complaints would swiftly override it as I wouldn't take a "no" from them. If they don't want us to PM between the 2 companies they should have the same prices on everything

[quote name='kyle071785']i've done PM's twice in the past 2 weeks from FS to BB. Even once from BB to FS

no one knows about this policy yet and even if they did, customer complaints would swiftly override it as I wouldn't take a "no" from them. If they don't want us to PM between the 2 companies they should have the same prices on everything[/QUOTE]

well, i can only speak for the local stores. in my province it's a no-go.

[quote name='Nukkus']managed to hack together a "PC" collector's edition! bought the 360 ce, my buddy bought the pc standard edition, and we swapped games :D[/QUOTE]

the game case should be holographic or something

still prefer the windows logo on the big box also :roll::cool::lol:

[quote name='kn00tcn']the game case should be holographic or something

still prefer the windows logo on the big box also :roll::cool::lol:[/QUOTE]

the pc standard edition IS a holo cover though, with an embossed logo. i tossed the xbox360 logo slipcover, the handprint art on the black box is way nicer to look at.

Thank you! ju5tbringit,
I just picked up the PS3 version at the Best Buy in Kanata for $19.99.

I almost don't want to open it.
186942665.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently they are all sold out and nobody will price match something that isn't available at Best Buy. Oh well, no big loss. I can use the $20 on something else.

I'll pass... didn't like what I played of the game, so I have no reason to own it. Great price though for fans of it.

i got it only for the artbook & vinyl (& posters to an extent)

didnt start playing 1 till a few months after, & i hear bad things about 2 so....

infinite sounds interesting though, & i really like ken lavine after seeing interviews

Just finished my first playthrough of the game last night. Bioshock 2 has less freaky moments than the first game, but the gameplay is a lot fun, with lots of strategy elements.

Seems that some of these are still lingering around. I found one today at Oakville Best Buy. I went in last week to to the same store and they said they didn't have any... might have just been a lazy sales rep cause he didn't actually check the system.

do they show up on the bb.ca site or

a year ago i found random ps3 games that were gone from FS's site for at least months, yet there they were in store

bread's done
Back