Bioshock 2 Special Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIPANTHONY8008

CAGiversary!
Hello everyone.im going to start collecting games that have a limited edition or special edition and I see that gamestop has bioshock 2 se for 30 dollars.is it worth buying? i would hope it could gain some value later on down the line but i really do not have any plans to resale the games. any opinions would really help.

[quote name='RIPANTHONY8008']Hello everyone.im going to start collecting games that have a limited edition or special edition and I see that gamestop has bioshock 2 se for 30 dollars.is it worth buying? i would hope it could gain some value later on down the line but i really do not have any plans to resale the games. any opinions would really help.[/QUOTE]

Wait, I'm confused.

You want to start collecting CE's, find a good deal on one, then ask if it's worth buying. You hope it gains value, but you don't have plans to resell games.

If you want to start collecting collector's editions, get it. There's usually only one version of collector's editions, they're not going to be around forever, so go ahead and get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back