Bioshock 34.90 PC and others Gogamer.com sale

Man, for $2 BIA is a steal. I may bite on that. I'm also intrigued by the Fallout Collection, after reading about Fallout 3 and the history of the series in a recent game magazine.

is the fallout collection imported from europe or something? Is there a difference besides the collection and the dual jewel case (aside from missing tactics)

Fallout 1 and 2 are post-apocalyptic roleplaying games. Turn-based combat, really good. Fallout Tactics is a pretty horribly buggy squad-based strategy game in the same setting. Doesn't exactly follow Fallout canon, but it's overall pretty enjoyable.

And if that's a European Fallout collection (Which I think it is) the biggest (And I think only) difference is that the European copies of Fallout had all the children in the games set to invisible, since they didn't want child killing over there but over here it was ok. There is a patch/workaround for it though if that's the case, so it's not a big deal.

Remember that the retail Windows version of Bioshock has "activation" and can only be installed 5 times (and only as long as they're running an activation server for it).

You're better off getting the Steam version, or getting the X-Box 360/Playstation 3 versions (PS3 obviously not available until next year).

[quote name='Wolfpup']Remember that the retail Windows version of Bioshock has "activation" and can only be installed 5 times (and only as long as they're running an activation server for it).[/quote]

I take it you don't believe they are going to remove the activation requirement at one point like they said they would after initial demand? I know you still have the disc check, and I'm no Steam hater, but you can usually save a lot of money on new releases by not going with Steam.

I don't think the temporary activation hassle is worth paying full price, maybe the disc check, but not the activation.

Not to mention aren't the puzzles a hassle without the mouse if PC is an option for you? If you have a decent PC, I don't think you want to mess with a console version of a game that isn't even multiplayer.

They've just given a "yeah we'd like to do that" type of claim about that. I wouldn't trust it. Not to mention even if they do release that you have to remember years from now to download and archive it.

Since they charged the same shipping for two BiA copies as they would for one I bought one for myself and one for my cousin.

bread's done
Back