Bioshock 8/21 $49.99 at CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosoup4you0814

CAGiversary!
For anyone interested in getting bioshock in tomorrows 8/19 Circuit City paper they are listing Bioshock for $49.99 best price I have seen. Great deal for anyone interested in getting the game.

This is listed on the Target / CC / BB ads. If you bring in a 10% off coupon you can net the game for $45 eh?

[quote name='Outsidethebun']360 or PC version?[/QUOTE]

360, PC version is $49.99 MSRP I believe, or possibly even $39.99

[quote name='nosoup4you0814']For anyone interested in getting bioshock in tomorrows 8/19 Circuit City paper they are listing Bioshock for $49.99 best price I have seen. Great deal for anyone interested in getting the game.[/quote]
Support this site! Take the ad, or even a print out of the ad from circuitcity.com and have it pricematched and beaten by an extra 10% of the difference at bestbuy! People were sued by circuitcity for putting up the circuitcity weekly ads a week before they were due.

I will never buy at circuitcity again till they drop their lawsuits. I hope they are listening! Many of us have vowed the exact same thing... funny enough I have a new HDTV I want to buy and guess where I am not going!

The CC ad has the 360 for 49.99 and the PC version for 39.99, so at best buy you would get it for 48.99 and 38.99 respectively, plus tax if applicable.

ALL HAIL SPEEDY!!!

[quote name='blah29']Support this site! Take the ad, or even a print out of the ad from circuitcity.com and have it pricematched and beaten by an extra 10% of the difference at bestbuy! [/QUOTE]

Wouldn't this hurt BB more than CC? CC loses a sale, true, but BB now loses money (or doesn't make as much money) due to the PM guarantee. The best way to "harm" CC would be to use (not abuse) the crap out of their PM policies.

[quote name='blah29']
People were sued by circuitcity for putting up the circuitcity weekly ads a week before they were due.
![/QUOTE]
Has anyone actually been sued yet, or is it just in the paperwaving/cagerattling stage?

I agree and understand your point. However, because I dissagree with the way they're handling the entire sittuation, I'll be picking it up somewhere else and making sure that I don't give any money to CC.

[quote name='dtcarson']Wouldn't this hurt BB more than CC? CC loses a sale, true, but BB now loses money (or doesn't make as much money) due to the PM guarantee. The best way to "harm" CC would be to use (not abuse) the crap out of their PM policies.

Has anyone actually been sued yet, or is it just in the paperwaving/cagerattling stage?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blah29']
ALL HAIL SPEEDY!!![/QUOTE]

All hail speedy is fine, but the last place to be hailed as a bastion of consumer rights would be Best Buy. You may want to consider promoting another store to use as an alternative for Circuit City, especially since Best Buy is the original company to sure boards for leaked ads.

i've been here a while and just wanted to say that i think it's stupid knock down topics/deals b/c they are covered in a store-only weekly ad thread.

some deals are good enough to stand on their own and big fucking deal if they were covered elsewhere. this site is about CAG and if there are 2 topics about the same deal, so be it.

[quote name='serum79']I second that![/quote]

3rd'd. No more Circuit City, ever. Unless they drop everything with Speedy, and issue a public apology(like that will ever happen).

Also this was posted in the weekly ad thread. Any deal that is in the weekly ads and is in the ad thread should NOT be posted seperately. If they have a deal that isn't in the ad, by all means post it, but there is a weekly ad thread for a reason.

yep, i'm also taking a pass at circuitcity. Sorry business practices and worthless management at all levels of their stores/business as well as what they have done to Speedy here, will make me not shop there anymore. I had banned them years ago when they tried that idiotic divx dvd rental garbage, but gave them another chance about 10 years after that flopped like everyone knew it would.

Boycotted for life now.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']I'd fellate five homeless dudes before I shop at CC anytime soon. Viva Speedy![/QUOTE]
Well, that's a pretty disturbing image, but you're a good and true CAG in my eyes. I'm right there with ya. Ummm.....as far as the not buying from CC part. :lol:

Looks like a-price-matching I will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back