Bioshock and Quake Wars 20% off on Steam

[quote name='horrido']Thru Monday. Quake Wars sale price of $40, and Bioshock sale price of $40 at Valves Steam site.

Not the best deal, but worth a mention.[/QUOTE]

PC or X360?

I definitely want to pick up BioShock for $25 but can anyone tell me if the offer is valid in store?

[quote name='spuffin']I definitely want to pick up BioShock for $25 but can anyone tell me if the offer is valid in store?[/QUOTE]

yep. bring your entire PC to gamestop and they'll download it to your floppy drive. Make sure you put a lead blanket over your mouse or else the employees might try to steal your megahurtz by downloading them onto the world wide web via the internet and the google.

Sorry Apossum, you must be an idiot. Bioshock is not $25 from Steam, it is $25 from Bestbuy. I didn't think I would have to be so specific since most people could follow the thread, not you though. So here let me be a bit more clear for people like yourself:

I definitely want to pick up Bioshock for $25 that is being offered by the Bestbuy.com website, however the site states it is not available for in-store pick up. This would prevent me from ordering off the website and picking it up in store, however would I still be able to purchase it for $25 in the store or pricematching to their own website?

hugs and kisses
Spuffin

fucking idiot.

Wow. Hostility abounds...

Page 4 of the weekly ad for best buy shows the $25 price as valid in store Friday and Saturday (only).

Go get it!

[quote name='spuffin']Sorry Apossum, you must be an idiot. Bioshock is not $25 from Steam, it is $25 from Bestbuy. I didn't think I would have to be so specific since most people could follow the thread, not you though. So here let me be a bit more clear for people like yourself:

I definitely want to pick up Bioshock for $25 that is being offered by the Bestbuy.com website, however the site states it is not available for in-store pick up. This would prevent me from ordering off the website and picking it up in store, however would I still be able to purchase it for $25 in the store or pricematching to their own website?

hugs and kisses
Spuffin

fucking idiot.[/quote]

[quote name='spuffin']Sorry Apossum, you must be an idiot. Bioshock is not $25 from Steam, it is $25 from Bestbuy. I didn't think I would have to be so specific since most people could follow the thread, not you though. So here let me be a bit more clear for people like yourself:

hugs and kisses
Spuffin

fucking idiot.[/QUOTE]

Try asking in a thread about the best buy sale and you'll get a serious answer. and don't forget to take your meds.

bread's done
Back