Bioshock Broken Firgure Update!!!

The Chop Suey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
for those of you who remember lol the whole figure fiasco well 2k finally is wrapping things up and i just recieved an email and y'all should too!!!

BioShock Figurine Replacement Program Update
The BioShock figurine replacement program is nearing completion after some delays due to production of the replacement figurines. We appreciate your patience and in order to speed things up, 2K Games is eliminating the step in which you are required to return the broken figurine (we've figured you've waited long enough!).
In the next two weeks, we will begin shipping out a single package containing both the replacement figurine and the art book to customers who enrolled in the program by November 12th. There will be no return box or need to return the broken figurine to our attention.
Thanks for your support and interest in BioShock, and for your patience during the replacement figurine program.

2K Games
i_safe.gif

sorry if its a double post i did not c one on the first page

And here's me, all alone with a broken big daddy, because I didn't want to unseal my limited edition and send the figure in.

Well that took a while. I gave up on expecting them to give me my replacement figure long ago, but looks like I'll be getting a new one after all since I got the email.

[quote name='Scorch']And here's me, all alone with a broken big daddy, because I didn't want to unseal my limited edition and send the figure in.[/quote]

Let us cry together.

(and send them emails about our situation in hopes they'll take pity)

This is the one limited edition I didn't buy... and of course, the only one that really was a ltd. edition.

I asked the guy at GameStop if anyone is trading the limited version in. He said they are but they are keeping the figure because it's not required.

[quote name='Scorch']And here's me, all alone with a broken big daddy, because I didn't want to unseal my limited edition and send the figure in.[/quote]

your not alone. :cry:

How many people enrolled, but didn't get the email? Cause I enrolled and didn't get any e-mail and if I don't get my figure i'll be quite pissed. >_

I hope so,

they did say "In the next two weeks, we will begin shipping out a single package containing both the replacement figurine and the art book to customers who enrolled in the program by November 12th. There will be no return box or need to return the broken figurine to our attention."

Mine arrived in the mail today, shipped UPS to Northern California. Had totally forgotten about it. Art book is in there too.

bread's done
Back