Bioshock for PC at Target for 24.99

axillapt3

CAG Veteran
Yesterday, I saw Bioshock for PC on sale at my local Target store (St. John, Indiana) on sale for 25 dollars. I can't confirm that this sale is at any other target locations, but at half price, it's worth looking into!

Any chance this is still going on (I know it's slim)....?

Best Buy has it on sale for $40, but I'd rather hold off and look for something better...

Is it still going on? If so is it confirmed a national sale? I may have to make a trip to Target this evening.

I'm more shocked there's a Target in St. John. The only big buildings that were there before I moved out of the area was a crappy kmart and Lake Central High School. Man, my mom keeps telling me that area blew up, but damn.

Back on topic, it's not a sale price. I'm willing to bet it's a clearance. OP, did it happen to have a Red price tag on it?

[quote name='BrandonMills']Is it clearance or a sale? That'd be 50% $50 if they were clearancing it...[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's a "Temporary Price Cut" ... I saw it the other day with this isle marker.

Also, to the second poster's point, this price has been mentioned before --- actually a few times. So, I call "seconds!" before this thread is locked. :)

lock, unlock, repost blah

I for one am glad this was reposted, because I didn't see it before. I'll have to check it out tonight, though it's likely long gone.

[quote name='jchoi']I scanned it a week ago and it came up $49.99 for me.[/QUOTE]

Bummer I was going to do this for a belated Christmas present for a bud

I bought Bioshock at Target at this price a few weeks ago.

But humorously enough, the day this thread was posted was the day this sale ended.

bread's done
Back