BIOSHOCK - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='mykevermin']:lol: I rarely yell at my tv, let alone, "GO TO COMMERCIAL NOW, fuckER!"

I'm doing it right now.[/quote]
Alright finally commercial those 2 mins were brutal

Edit: DEMO

[quote name='Hitze']So, if I start downloading the demo now, will it be done in 12 hours?[/QUOTE]

not sequentially. :lol:

Put a pot of coffee on, kids. This 'un may take awhile.

Servers must be totally blitzed - I'm still waiting on 2% before I shut down my 360.

This will decide if I go running to eb tomorrow to pre-order the LE, though.

[quote name='zewone']Start the download then turn your 360 off.[/quote]

Just make sure you enable it from the last blade (system?), it is in one of the options. It is turned off be default.

[quote name='mr ryles']time to BBQ for dinner, then take a nap, then hopefully the demo will be done. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr ryles']time to BBQ for dinner, then take a nap, then hopefully the demo will be done. :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, yes, we hear ya BBQ, and Bioshock. :D

try looking at an xbox card through the cag links on the left-- or try to sign in to xbox.com, at least for me the pages are failing to resolve?

I'm so pissed right now , I don't have my 360 with me this is my most anticipated game right now & no 360 untill wensday. AAHHH!

[quote name='darthbudge']Woot! I am at 26% percent but I keep getting logged off live so I am gonna have to stay on to make sure it stays connected.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm having the same issue. I feel like just waiting until tomorrow to download it. I've been stuck at 21% for the longest.

Tried downloading it , gave up when it was at 0% for 10 minutes. Tried again, stayed at 1% for 20 minutes.

Ill try it tomorrow morning around 6-7 when less people are on.

Was jammed up at 25% for a few minutes after (I guess) live went down - canceled the download, went back to re-download it, and now I'm at 28.... I'll give it a few minutes before I try the same thing if it doesn't move again. Wish I had a wired connection...

I downloaded shut off the console (power save), I booted up about 30min later and it was at 9%. Now that I left it on, its going a lot faster, I'm above 30%.

Sitting strong at 5%

Oh well, good thing you can download this stuff with the console off now. I can just turn off the 360 and check later on to see when it's done.

just finished a play through...
god dam was that sick. Some parts gave me the feel I used to get when I was little and I was on a scary ride. Wow moment of the demo for me...lighting a splicer on fire and watching him get shot by a hacked bot as he jumped into a puddle of water.....

[quote name='AK85']Just make sure you enable it from the last blade (system?), it is in one of the options. It is turned off be default.[/QUOTE]

System Blade>Console>Shutdown>Background Downloading (something or other).

[quote name='ighosty']potential spoilers.[/QUOTE]

i didn't read anything you wrote but please spoiler tag from here on out if it was in fact spoiler worthy

bread's done
Back