BioShock help

Lord Draconus777

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Ya, I've been looking forward to this for months, and after the long wait, the Limited Edition is in my hands. So, I installed the game, just assuming my video was more then good enough, and lo and behold, the game is a pixelated mess after the short introduction video. When the gameplay starts, it turns into a pixelated mess, you can't tell where your at as it's all black in the background with grey diamon shaped pixels. So, to make sure everything was cool, I downloaded Directx 9.0c.

Well, that didn't do much, so I went http://www.systemrequirementslab.com and ran up my pc, and it turns out everything is perfect except for two things on the video card - pixel shader and vertex shader - both of which are version 2.0, but need to be version 3.0 to run this game. Are their any drivers I can download to alleviate this, or is my video card just outdated?

Please help me, I can't let my $54 purchase (thank you 10% coupon) purchase go to waste, and I really can't afford a video card update unless it's the only option. Thanks in advance :)

Shader versions are hardware limitations and not something you can download to fix. Time for a new video card.

Maybe someone will make something like oldblivion, and get it working on older pixel shaders.

But yah, upgrade is prolly your best option.

bread's done
Back