Bioshock Infinite $14.99, Gears of War Judgment $12.99, Ride to Hell $8.99, Dead Island Riptide X360 $9.99 at GameFly (X360/PS3)

Is Gears of War any good? This was the first one I haven't bought day one.
Take it from someone who bought the game at launch, bought the VIP Pass with the 1600 MS points he got from pre-ordering, traded it in while the trade-in value was high (38 bucks), then bought it again for 15 bucks to try the DLC and updates that had come out since he traded it in, and finally traded it in again. No.

Thanks OP. Bought Infinite. I hope a get a copy with the first biosock included.
All PS3 versions have the first Bioshock as far as I know, if you haven't played the first yet, you are one lucky bastard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gears of War Judgement trades in for $15 at Amazon. Not sure if it was mentioned before but nice play quick and flip situation possibly there. 

ordered infinite last time around($15). i've barely started playing and it's already worth the $15 tag. esp when you consider free bioshock 1. just my opinion though.

Picked up dead island again. I loved the first play through. I also had a 5 dollar coupon off. So 4 bucks for a game I can play again is worth it.

Holding off on Bioshock Infinite for now.

Been spending too much on games in the sprint to the end of the console generation.

I'm convinced it will hit $10 next go round.

Is Riptide a step up from the original? I enjoyed the first one but the whole UI was really messy and it was hard to tell what mission were part of the main story and what were just side missions. Also, will I get free shipping even though I'm not a gamefly subscriber?

Is Riptide a step up from the original? I enjoyed the first one but the whole UI was really messy and it was hard to tell what mission were part of the main story and what were just side missions. Also, will I get free shipping even though I'm not a gamefly subscriber?
Is Riptide a step up from the original? - Not really it's more of the same

Also, will I get free shipping even though I'm not a gamefly subscriber? - Yes, on the games listed you'll get free shipping.

Ride to Hell on XBOX currently trades in for 9.64 on Amazon so would be a free rental if you paired it with another game or so, since usually Gamefly gives you priority shipping. 

Could be fun to see how amazingly craptastic it is. The Zero Punctuation review was hilarious.

If the links aren't here in CAG, then CheapyD probably won't get the referral bonus. No referral bonuses, no CAG, no deals for you.

David would have to get a real job. The horror!

Was literally adding infinite to my cart when they switched the prices back to $20 today. :(  

It was $15, I added it to the cart and it showed $20.  I went back and refreshed the page, and the prices were updated...GRRR.  For anyone wondering when they do this, it appears to be 3PM EST.

ordered infinite last time around($15). i've barely started playing and it's already worth the $15 tag. esp when you consider free bioshock 1. just my opinion though.

That's awesome that you get Bioshock 1 for free with Infinite on PS3. #jealousxboxgamer

Prices are showing up about $4-$5 more across the board for me.

Guess I'm late to the party. I actually had Bioshock, but traded it in.

I was an unlucky one.

Got the glitch where I couldn't save after a certain point. Luckily, I got like $50 (credit) for it because GS had some insane promotion toward used trades at the time. This was right around release. 

I'll wait for 9.99 ...

bread's done
Back