Bioshock Infinite $49.99 at Amazon

Just finished my 1000/1000 on it and I cannot recommend it enough. Not perfect but I really fell in love with the setting and characters.

Well depending on your tax situation or trade credit $50 at Amazon might be better than $45 at Kmart. Unless Amazon drops it to $45 that week. :)

[quote name='cancerman1120']Just finished my 1000/1000 on it and I cannot recommend it enough. Not perfect but I really fell in love with the setting and characters.

Well depending on your tax situation or trade credit $50 at Amazon might be better than $45 at Kmart. Unless Amazon drops it to $45 that week. :)[/QUOTE]

I wholeheartedly agree. Worth the full price from day 1 purchase. It's one of those games that is really hard to put down. Very well paced and compelling. Please show support for this game and pick it up. Help show that you can have a long development cycle and meet expectations in this industry. Not everything needs to be rushed or have a yearly release to succeed.

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']Isn't it supposed to be $44.99 at Kmart next week?

Edit: Yep, I see in another thread that it's going to be $44.99 at Kmart from May 5-11th.[/QUOTE]

I believe it is going to be on sale at kmart but im not 100%

Dying to get this but I'm waiting at least for the 40 dollar price point. I haven't been a CAG for years to pay 60 dollars for a game unless it's a collector's edition.

[quote name='ZincAlloy']Dying to get this but I'm waiting at least for the 40 dollar price point. I haven't been a CAG for years to pay 60 dollars for a game unless it's a collector's edition.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, normally I wouldn't either. Especially for a single-player only game. This game is more than worth it, though. It beat Half-Life 2 as my favorite game of all time.

[quote name='ZincAlloy']Dying to get this but I'm waiting at least for the 40 dollar price point. I haven't been a CAG for years to pay 60 dollars for a game unless it's a collector's edition.[/QUOTE]

Well I put 34 hours into the game with my 2 playthroughs but I understand saving money is always an issue. It was one of those rare games for me that I wanted to play over right after finishing. The voice acting is easily some of the best ever. Proved to me that realism in graphics completely unnecessary to convey emotions if the voice actor is great.

Waiting to price match Kmart in 2 weeks at Target. I rented the game and loved it! Just need to 100% Tomb Raider in the meantime.

bread's done
Back