Bioshock Infinite -Amazon price match- $19.99 PS3/360

Any chance of a GOTY or Complete edition being released ? :bouncy:
It's $16 with GCU at Best Buy/BestBuy.com today. Grand Theft Auto V is also $34/$27.20 and Call of Duty: Ghosts is $45/$36 today. But as someone who got Bioshock 2 for free, all I need is Bioshock Infinite to have the complete series on PS3...but considering they have DLC for it, I'd rather wait.

I purchased it...but then canceled it...  As much as I want this game... I would rather get it with the DLC or wait a bit more for another drop, just in case it happens on Thursday.  It was a difficult choice.

I purchased it...but then canceled it... As much as I want this game... I would rather get it with the DLC or wait a bit more for another drop, just in case it happens on Thursday. It was a difficult choice.
Holding off as well for lower price or a GOTY edition.

Already pulled the trigger today on GTA V for $34 and Ghosts for $45 and used Amazon credit to bring the prices down much lower.

I purchased it...but then canceled it... As much as I want this game... I would rather get it with the DLC or wait a bit more for another drop, just in case it happens on Thursday. It was a difficult choice.
You have to remember that it took a good while for Bioshock 1 & 2 to have a GOTY version with all DLC. The Ultimate Rapture Edition that contained 1 & 2 and all their DLC released Jan. 2013...that's a long time. Not to say that 2k couldn't do it differently this time...just unlikely. $20 was the sweet spot for me considering the PS3 version contains the original Bioshock on disc as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal is dead on 360 version as price back up to $33.20 on Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back