BioShock Infinite + Borderlands 2 + XCOM + NBA2K13 = $59.99 at GMG

Problems:

I already own Borderlands 2 (bought it for $10 from GG a month or so ago) and NBA2K13 (from Amazon DVG, months back at around $10, IIRC).

And, we've seen XCOM EU hit $10 before.

Last edited by a moderator:
They also have the 20% voucher for the deal bringing it down to about $48

If I didn't already have xcom and actually wanted NBA2K13, I'd bite but too much backlog to consider spending that much on 2 games...

Problems:

I already own Borderlands 2 (bought it for $10 from GG a month or so ago) and NBA2K13 (from Amazon DVG, months back at around $10, IIRC).

And, we've seen XCOM EU hit $10 before.
Same problem. Good deal if you want all these games for under $50. However, I own 2 of them already.

I wish they'd just put Bioshock Infinite on sale for $20 or less instead of bundling a bunch of games I'm not interested in. NBA 2K13? One of these things is not like the other.

I wish they'd just put Bioshock Infinite on sale for $20 or less instead of bundling a bunch of games I'm not interested in. NBA 2K13? One of these things is not like the other.
Oh, I'd <3 to see Bioshock: Infinite for $20 or less.

That'd be instant-buy.

About NBA2K13 - if you like basketball video games, it's pretty good.

In particular - I really am digging MyCareer Mode.

Playing in a Rookies Game, Doing Interviews, Getting Drafted, playing games to control only yourself, and doing Press Conferences is A LOT of fun.

bread's done
Back