Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition up for pre order at Amazon for $149.99

Quick question. If you're a Prime member, do your 2-day orders automatically get upgraded to release date delivery or did they stop that?

This is amazing, I'ma definitely
sig.jpg
participate in this deal, played the previous two ones and can't wait for this one.

[quote name='perfectmf1386']Quick question. If you're a Prime member, do your 2-day orders automatically get upgraded to release date delivery or did they stop that?[/QUOTE]

Yes they will get 'upgraded' to Release Day automatically. This only happens, though, when Release Day Shipping gets offered.

Awesome. Now if I could only figure out how to cancel my order from the terrible Irrational Games/2K Games Store.

I would love to get this, but I will roll the dice that some will be available after release at some point for a discounted price.

Locked one in, thanks OP. Kind of annoying, I signed up to be notified when this is available and they definitely didn't notify me.

Thanks for posting op, can't wait to get this CE. Although, I'm surprised no one has gotten pissy yet and said this is not a game deal and asked it to be moved.

Thanks OP! Locked in my preorder.

Edit: Apparently you also get an Industrial Revolution Puzzle Game code when you preorder. Just got it in my email.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Will wait and buy for $39.99 just like I did for Skyrim which started out at $149.99 also.[/QUOTE]

Just because you said that I hope these sell out and go for rediculous prices just like the B2 ULCE edition.

Keep in mind the ULCE was a 2K games production and so is this. Also Bioshock is 1 for 2 on making super rare CE's.

The fact amazon had these up took them down and put them back up with a quantity limit of 2 is enough for me to make sure I preorder early.

If they take them down again in the next few weeks these will not be as common as the other AAA CE's

This game is looking bad ass, and they have a collectors edition to match. I'm not overly fond of the statue though, so I'll stick to the mid-grade version.

damn i know walking dead is a gamestop exclusive but i thought bioshock was too.. and i just preordered it at gamestop. I'd rather get it from amazon though as i dont need it day 1 and usually itll be cheaper from preorder price guarantee not to mention free prime shipping so less on taxes... i guess im gonna preorder on amazon and cancel it at gamesstop.

[quote name='adamical']So basically an extra $70 for the statue?[/QUOTE]

There's a few other things. Frankly, I don't think it's worth the premium. But don't ever tell that to a Collector:whistle2:#

yeah, after paying $100 for the Bioshock 2 CE, and finding it had dropped to $10 at BB down the road, i think i'll wait. thanks anyway OP. here is hoping that this is better than 2, not that it was bad.

Did you guys read someone's comment regardin the "permanent" dlc impacting the game?

Not every player may realize it, but the choices you make will impact how the story is told to you PERMANENTLY, I want the game the way it is, so the choice is yours.

Read for yourself,http://www.joystiq.com/2012/10/22/lazy-8-on-the-cogs-behind-bioshock-infinite-industrial-revoluti/

I read the article and these are the lines I picked up on:

Industrial Revolution comes with its own innate depth, however: The choices players make on the first playthrough are permanent and the game can't be replayed with different allegiances.

"It's true that Industrial Revolution is designed to be played only once, and while you're playing, you'll be offered choices about which factions you want to support" said the Lazy 8 founder, Rob.

[quote name='fezlopez']Did you guys read someone's comment regardin the "permanent" dlc impacting the game?

I read the article and these are the lines I picked up on:[/QUOTE] Couldn't you delete everything and start over that way?

The puzzle game isn't that fun. It's been done a thousand times before. In fact I have the game on my iphone and never play it: It's called geared or gears

[quote name='fezlopez']Can you grow up?[/QUOTE]What's so hard to understand? Go format your PS3, ipod and your PC hard drives if you want to start Bioshock over.

[quote name='fezlopez']Can you grow up?[/QUOTE]

What? Your response is completely inappropriate. You shared some information presumably in an attempt to attack the game or the way its creators have designed it and when somebody offered a logical and easy workaround, you attacked them. Perhaps you are the one who needs to grow up.

[quote name='slickkill77']The puzzle game isn't that fun. It's been done a thousand times before. In fact I have the game on my iphone and never play it: It's called geared or gears[/QUOTE]

If you mean Cogs, that's because it's from the same developer.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Will wait and buy for $39.99 just like I did for Skyrim which started out at $149.99 also.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get skyrim for 39.99?

[quote name='ctrek3']here is hoping that this is better than 2, not that it was bad.[/QUOTE]

It should be, as Ken Levine is involved again (he wasn't with 2). I thought 2 had a couple of really great moments, but was mostly a rehash. But a pretty decent rehash.

[quote name='BNoyes']I think I've got this pre-ordered from newegg for $38. Hard to justify paying well over $100 extra for a bird statue.[/QUOTE]

Well along with the statue, the Ultimate Songbird Edition also includes:

"a 64 page mini-edition Art of Columbia art book, a 25mm resin-cast Handyman figure which ties in to the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game, a 5x7 inch lithograph depicting propaganda for Devil's Kiss vigor, a Murder of Crows replica bottle keychain, the digital soundtrack, and three exclusive in-game power-ups. Also included for Xbox 360 are exclusive Booker and Elizabeth costumes, while PC and PS3 owners get BioShock Infinite themes."

[quote name='morrodox']It should be, as Ken Levine is involved again (he wasn't with 2). I thought 2 had a couple of really great moments, but was mostly a rehash. But a pretty decent rehash.[/QUOTE]

nice. i did like the 2nd, but i think what bugged me was that you were a big daddy, and i died quite a bit, i don't think i died once in the first. it just felt like the difficulty wasn't right, plus i preferred the pipe wrench to the drill :D

bread's done
Back