Bioshock Infinte 360 Trade for Tomb Raider, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, PS1, SNES + more

[quote name='Koopler']In my sig[/quote]

hmm your sig didn't appear in your first post. Anyways I'll check now.

EDIT: Sorry didn't see anything.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Sorry for the delayed shipping but the game is incoming to you[/quote]

No problem, thanks again for the trade your stuff is all ready to ship also.

hi, Im interested in this two games: send me a PM
Darkstalkers Chronicles (IMPORT)
Hokuto no Ken "Fist of the North Star" (IMPORT)
i have paypal

[quote name='SpitFire158']I forgot to send you the guitar strap if you wanted that :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, could you send that to me when you get a chance, no rush. I do have a strap I can use from my other guitar. I can use that for now. But I plan on selling it soon along with the strap.

Thanks for letting me know.

[quote name='Rodimus']Yeah, could you send that to me when you get a chance, no rush. I do have a strap I can use from my other guitar. I can use that for now. But I plan on selling it soon along with the strap.

Thanks for letting me know.[/quote]

Alright will do. I'll probably ship it after Ike hits :bomb:

It looks like Florida might get lucky with Ike (maybe not the Keys). I looks like it'll go South and slam Cuba. But that's not to say it won't pick up power in the Gulf and some could get "Ike Round 2"

^ First of all I have to say nice list. You do have some good games. Unfortunately I didn't see anything of major interest.

bread's done
Back