Bioshock Infninte Premium Edition (XBOX 360 ONLY) $49.99 Frys

Half disappointed I got the regular edition now a few weeks ago. I only say half because it was the PS3 version and I got it for $43. Still would have paid $10 more for the extras though.

[quote name='trunks982']none of the best buys in NYC has this in stock.[/QUOTE]

It's available for in store pick up near me if I can't find it on the shelf already.

If the BBs near me say that you can pick it up in 5-7 days does that mess up the price matching? Can I go in get the pm, pay for it and then just come back to pick it up when it arrives in-store?

Pretty torn on this one, already have Bioshock Infinite for my 360. I can trade it in to Best Buy for 32 and get the premium after that credit and PM for $18 plus tax. But after watching an unboxing video, I don't know if it is exactly worth it because it seems to only come with one real good physical item which is the art book. The rest seems pretty junky, especially that miniature handyman figure which looks like it is literally an inch tall.

[quote name='notremiss']Pretty torn on this one, already have Bioshock Infinite for my 360. I can trade it in to Best Buy for 32 and get the premium after that credit and PM for $18 plus tax. But after watching an unboxing video, I don't know if it is exactly worth it because it seems to only come with one real good physical item which is the art book. The rest seems pretty junky, especially that miniature handyman figure which looks like it is literally an inch tall.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. The Handyman thing is super tiny, it's apparently a piece for a board game of some sort coming out.

All I want is the game, art book, keychain and Songbird statue.

[quote name='trunks982']none of the best buys in NYC has this in stock.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']If the BBs near me say that you can pick it up in 5-7 days does that mess up the price matching? Can I go in get the pm, pay for it and then just come back to pick it up when it arrives in-store?[/QUOTE]
You can call Best Buy and do a PM purchase over the phone. The second option would be to do an OMS/Expresslane order in-store and PM Frys.com's price; from there you can have the game sent to a store for pickup or shipped to your home for free.

Pm'd at BB too for $20 and change after using in store credit. I'd love to find the Songbird edition for 70-80 down the line but it only looks like Amazon would even have it for that price and they don't even have any but the PS3 version at this point.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Pm'd at BB too for $20 and change after using in store credit. I'd love to find the Songbird edition for 70-80 down the line but it only looks like Amazon would even have it for that price and they don't even have any but the PS3 version at this point.[/QUOTE]

All you need is the statue now. Probably easier to find that then the whole bundle together.

The soundtrack was really disappointing for me. Only a download first of all. Then, in a game with fantastic music and covers, all the songs you'd want (like the Beach Boys cover, for example) are missing. Thankfully they're all on YouTube.

Great price, though!

[quote name='TaylorM06']The Handyman thing is super tiny, it's apparently a piece for a board game of some sort coming out.[/QUOTE]

We've got a thread discussing the details of that board game here, for the curious.

[quote name='district_9000']If best buy has the ps3 edition, anybody know the chances of them price matching it from the Xbox version?[/QUOTE]

That's probably YMMV. Just depends on who's doing it and if they give a shit.

[quote name='district_9000']If best buy has the ps3 edition, anybody know the chances of them price matching it from the Xbox version?[/QUOTE]
YMMV, especially since the PS3 version at both stores are full price. Officially your out of luck, but if you know an employee or manager you might be able to pull it off.

I just got off the phone with Best Buy for PM for the game, so go for it you want the game. I noticed that once you add game to your cart @Frys.com, it's available only in-store and not for shipping now.

[quote name='usagi']You can call Best Buy and do a PM purchase over the phone. The second option would be to do an OMS/Expresslane order in-store and PM Frys.com's price; from there you can have the game sent to a store for pickup or shipped to your home for free.[/QUOTE]
Thank, Usagi. I did the PM over the phone with no problem at all. Strongsville Ohio store still has one left btw.

[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']Thank, Usagi. I did the PM over the phone with no problem at all. Strongsville Ohio store still has one left btw.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't! That's the one I bought this afternoon! :bouncy:

bread's done
Back