Bioshock Limited Edition SOLD/CLOSE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB Games sells LE Bioshock for 59.99 used!!!

brand new is only 69.99 and this clown wants 72 bucks for it! lol

maybe this guy should lower the price from $72 to $45 + shipping. I think EBGAMES only give BioShock 25 credit now. $72 is like you bought the game, finished with it, and now you want your full refund.

Damn you guys are idiots. If you don't like his price don't thread crap, just move on. No mod will lock this up and don't abuse the report button.

[quote name='blueweltall']Damn you guys are idiots. If you don't like his price don't thread crap, just move on. No mod will lock this up and don't abuse the report button.[/quote]

Well, this isn't the Trading Forum and we have a topic for Canadian trading here.

[quote name='Firestorm']Well, this isn't the Trading Forum and we have a topic for Canadian trading here.[/quote]

Oops didn't notice that but you guys should just chill out and kindly pointed it out to him.

i don't like the concept of threadcrap... if people are trying to ripoff other people and sell things like blazing angels for ps3 for 30-40 bucks when they bought it for 9... i think people should know that there getting ripped off...

[quote name='blueweltall']Oops didn't notice that but you guys should just chill out and kindly point it out to him.[/QUOTE]
Colorado isn't in Canada.

[quote name='blueweltall']Oops didn't notice that but you guys should just chill out and kindly pointed it out to him.[/quote]

you're in the wrong forum yourself kind sir

[quote name='BobFromPikeCreek']Colorado isn't in Canada.[/quote]

+1

why is he even in this forum??

[quote name='jonkaho']+1

why is he even in this forum??[/quote]
Probably picked up on Regional thread list on the main website.

[quote name='magiic']Is the LE the one with the figure?[/quote]

Yes, comes with the figure, the soundtrack and the Making of DVD in a big box.

[quote name='Haeleos']Lowered the price. Selling the Bioshock Limited Edition for $60 shipped. Let me know if you're interested. Only selling to people in Canada.

(PS. The reason this was posted at $72 is because I was getting offers from people in the US on the game trading site I use (where it's less likely to find one there) but I guess the LE wasn't all bought up in Canada, so I lowered the price.)

(PSS. If you don't like my price, go douche in another thread. It seems like a complete waste of time if you're not even interested in Bioshock to even spend the time to reply. Like... I can only fathom what your thought process is... "I have no interest in Bioshock LE, but I'm going into this thread to see if there's an oppourtunity to shit on something." It's not available at every EBGames, so quit overexaggerating. I swear they need to make a pill for internet aggro...)[/quote]

You still dont get the point, do you? I have a ton of games I want to sell to, but you dont see me making a thread here in the DEALS FORUM! Now, I'm sure its the same deal with other CAGS, Just think for a minute what would happen if everyone made a post for EVERY GAME THEYRE SELLING, THIS FORUM WOULD NO LONGER BE THE HOT DEALS FORUM! At least post this in the trading forum or post in the Better than EB thread everyone eles is using....

I apologize for not knowing there was a trading forum. I posted it in here because I was offering it to Canadian's only. You cannot blame me for the fact I didn't search for an obscure thread titled "Better than EB" since I don't troll these forums 24/7. Neither did I make a post for every game I was selling. I was selling what I thought was a rare item for anyone looking for it.

You have to stop getting worked up over such small things in life. Your first reply to this was 90% caps yelling to lock this thread, when all you would of had to do is say " I think it would be better if you placed this in the trading forums." When you say "You still dont get the point, do you?" what do you expect me to divine from you typing LOCK THIS THREAD!

Seriously, lay off the coffee. Step back and ask yourself if there's something you can spend 5 mins doing that is more important than yelling at someone over the internet over such trivial bullshit.

[quote name='cliffclaven2']Eggs
Bread 2 loaves
Milk 4L
Canned soup - vegetable x 6

I hope you don't mind if I use your thread for my grocery list.[/quote]

you forgot Eggos and Kraft Dinner! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back