Bioshock Merchandise Available Again (Little Sister, Lithos, Artbook)

GuardianE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Deal stolen from Neogaf poster monkspider:

http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-b....autodone=http://take2store.stores.yahoo.net/

The lithos sold out very quickly last time, so I thought maybe some folks here would want another shot.

Additionally, they're taking pre-orders on a special Bioshock artbook. From my understanding, these are similar to the ones sent out as consolation gifts for broken Big Daddies, but actually much larger.

Very cool items, but I've never had an urge to collect video game paraphernalia. Perhaps some others will find this more useful.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm still debating, after the unresponsive jerks that they were to a lot of people here before.

How much shipping are they asking for just a litho?

I want the lithographs but $20 each seems like a little bit too much.
I also wish they were selling Big Daddies, my Little Sister figurine is scared and lonely without a Big Daddy.

Mehhhh.. I wanted the Rapture Lithograph, but with Legends of Wrestlemania and Guitar Hero Metallica this week (technically next week for Metallica, but w/e), I will pass.

NOT COOL TAKE2! NOT COOL AT ALL! Right when I spent my extra cash. Oh well. Maybe I'll get some more before they sell out.

I thought I noticed this when I checked out the new artbook... but maybe they said out of stock. Not sure if I'm going to bite, but if I do I'll prolly get a little sister figure too.

[quote name='Kaijufan']I want the lithographs but $20 each seems like a little bit too much.
I also wish they were selling Big Daddies, my Little Sister figurine is scared and lonely without a Big Daddy.[/quote]
I agree... ebaying a Bioshock CE is too unfriendly to my wallet, no matter how awesome it looks.

man i want the artbook and the masquerade lithograph. 40+ dollars though and i still need mlb 09: The show. decisions decisions....

I preordered the artbook, which looks amazing. I wish there was a hardcover edition though. Even if it was an extra $10, I'd be happy to spring for the upgrade.

Just FYI incase people didn't know 2K released the breaking the mold artbook as a PDF for free shortly after the game came out. I forgot how I got it and idk if they still have it up but chances are you can find it somewhere online.

[quote name='bluem00se']Just FYI incase people didn't know 2K released the breaking the mold artbook as a PDF for free shortly after the game came out. I forgot how I got it and idk if they still have it up but chances are you can find it somewhere online.[/QUOTE]

True they did. However, that pdf is a 67 page artbook. This "Developer's Edition" they are selling is a 174 page artbook. So maybe this really has 107 new pages of art and design stuff... Taking a peak at my copy of the old one, the covers are different...

Ordered a litho and a little sister (to go with my two Big Daddy's). Hopefully, this won't be quite the debacle as the prior sale.

I love how they don't tell you when the book is coming out, so you have no idea when that charge is going to go through or when you can expect your book. Way to go!

On Neogaf, a rep said something along the lines of 3 weeks. It's being printed right now. They're offering free shipping for pre-orders.

I caved and pre-ordered the artbook. I'm a sucker for artbooks, and the promise of developer commentary and free shipping did me in.

[quote name='SDC']I caved and pre-ordered the artbook. I'm a sucker for artbooks, and the promise of developer commentary and free shipping did me in.[/quote]

You ever check out the Mass Effect Special Edition? 500+ pieces of art work each with it's own commentary.

Man... Bioware nailed how to make a special edition. The Art book that came with the strategy guide was also amazing.

[quote name='MarkHawk']You ever check out the Mass Effect Special Edition? 500+ pieces of art work each with it's own commentary.

Man... Bioware nailed how to make a special edition. The Art book that came with the strategy guide was also amazing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been looking to snag at least the LE Guide artbook, bubt no luck thusfar.

Damn, $20 seems expensive for a 18x24, i wish it was bigger.

I do want the art book though, although i wish it was hardcover

i got the lithos, figure and ordered and artbook. I may have gotten a little ahead of myself but I was mad when I missed the lithos last time so I immediately ordered.

[quote name='arrness']Damn, $20 seems expensive for a 18x24, i wish it was bigger.[/quote]

Lithographs tend to be expensive.

Anyone else a little bothered that when you order something very "limited" it actually means it? So why do they keep stocking their supply? I am glad others who want them are getting them but just my 2 cents about it.

Gosh darnit! Activate, Paypal!
Well, hopefully I can sell some games and pick up a poster - I still want to try the game on ps3!

bread's done
Back