Bioshock/Oblivion Bundle - $29.99 @ Amazon

nice both of these are my favorite games and I sold them off awhile back to make some cash money but I feel like I could own these again haha

It's a great deal for anyone who hasn't already played the games, though I don't know what those people have been waiting for! :p

[quote name='jeffpm']What is the packaging like? Is it one case with two games inside, or is it two separate game cases?[/QUOTE]

The front of the case has the Oblivion Cover on one half and Bioshock cover on the the other half divided by a vertical line so probably one case with two games. I just glanced at it at walmart because it wasn't GOTY version and didn't like the front so didn't pay it too much attention.

Wow that was such a quick price drop for 29.99. I wonder if it just a sale or really a price drop! 30 bucks is such a good price imo. I bought mine at frys for friggen 32.99. Gah I wonder If i should get it at gamestop then return it at frys haha

[quote name='aznguyen316']nice both of these are my favorite games and I sold them off awhile back to make some cash money but I feel like I could own these again haha[/QUOTE]

lol, thats something I never thought could happen

bread's done
Back