BioShock (PS3), £9.95

What's the exclusive DLC like? I already owned (and loved Bioshock) and could be tempted to buy another copy if the DLC's any good.

[quote name='Donnelly']What's the exclusive DLC like? I already owned (and loved Bioshock) and could be tempted to buy another copy if the DLC's any good.[/quote]

I think (although I'm not sure) the PS3 version got challenge rooms where they must complete certain objectives before the time limit runs out. It's a shame they didn't release it as DLC for Xbox, I would've bought it. I've seen YouTube videos of them and they look pretty cool.

The new DLC is alright but if you've already played the game on PC or 360 it's not worth shelling out for the PS3 version. Unless you're a trophy whore, that is.

The website doesn't say anything about shipping costs to other European countries. I wrote my address (Sweden) but I didn't get any charge for the delivery.

I thought it was free delivery in the UK only...

[quote name='slickjones']The website doesn't say anything about shipping costs to other European countries. I wrote my address (Sweden) but I didn't get any charge for the delivery.

I thought it was free delivery in the UK only...[/QUOTE]

are you saying that zavvi online delivers FREE to mainland EU
with regular GBP prices?

if true, AWESOME

bread's done
Back