Bioshock (XBOX360) used $19.99 at blockbuster.

Hmmm... I just might have to jump on that, awesome title. I wouldn't mind playing through it again to get some achievements.

[quote name='Sphinx625']I bought this game litterally 2 days ago at GameStop for $35. fuck![/quote]

Then you can still return it. I just got a copy off ebay for $20 shipped, or I'd be all over this.

If anyone can confirm that this is not locality dependent, I'll be up there right quick. I just finished System Shock 2 last night for the first time and Bioshock's similarity to it is uncanny.

in cuyahoga falls, ohio they were marked @ $44.99...but rang up at $19.99 as well. the case, game and booklet appeared to be in brand-spanking new condition.

Dang, I spent around $28 two months ago and haven't had time to barely play it. What I have played so far is amazing, though. $20 is a steal.

Confirmed.

If anyone wants a used copy at cost, PM me. I can pick up a few for people unable to get to a Blockbuster. $22 shipped is what I can offer.

Man, ever since I started coming to CAG I've started spending more! :cry:
I almost HAVE to buy this. I've been wanting to play Bioshock for a while.

anyone know what the trade in for bioshock is at GS? I already have the title but would be willing to pick it up to see if I can make some money on the trade.

[quote name='brokeassprez739']anyone know what the trade in for bioshock is at GS? I already have the title but would be willing to pick it up to see if I can make some money on the trade.[/quote]

It ain't enough to make any profit, that's for sure.

Alright, I just went to Blockbuster and bought Turok for the same price, the guy said no questions asked return for 30 days, I am thinking of a swap....

EDIT: So calling my local BB to see, if he says no, probably going to go, if he says yes, for sure going.

Thanks OP! Great deal. picked mine up in san diego and clerk said it must've been a price change in the last couple days (sticker said $34.99). he let me pick the best looking copy as well. great deal, can't wait to experience the bioshock world.

Worked for me too, in Norman OK. Was labeled as 24.99, and came with a manual (but in a black case). Also picked up Superbad, Cloverfield and There Will Be Blood for $20 total. Pretty good day :D

[quote name='Desiboi1992']This is in the Generic Blockbuster DVD case, right? Any manual?[/quote]

It should be in the original game case with a manual. They are selling these to get rid of stock, its the real deal.

Bought a copy in Miamisburg, OH. There were about 8 there, marked at $19.99. Most had both the original case and manual, one had a black case, and two were missing the cover art.

So, I should be able to trade in a couple games at any blockbuster and apply it towards the purchase of this? There are no Game Rushes near me, but trade-ins are accepted at most BBVs or is that YMMV? Thanks.

Also, are the TiVs listed in the wiki pretty accurate for the most part and do blockbusters trade for that value or does it depend on the store?

[quote name='Armstrong x360a']So, I should be able to trade in a couple games at any blockbuster and apply it towards the purchase of this? There are no Game Rushes near me, but trade-ins are accepted at most BBVs or is that YMMV? Thanks.

Also, are the TiVs listed in the wiki pretty accurate for the most part and do blockbusters trade for that value or does it depend on the store?[/quote]

Trade prices are universal (except at possible Franchise stores), and prices will only change between Monday night / Tuesday morning.

For more information, call your local Blockbuster store, or check us out on the web, at www.cheapassgamer.com in The Blockbuster / GameRush Thread.

Thanks OP! I'm heading over to pick a copy up today; I've been waiting a while for a deal like this before picking up Bioshock. :D

Thanks for this. Picked one up today, was labelled $24.99 and I asked for a price check, came up at $20. Unscratched, original box + manual and a sleeve (I'll chuck that one). This site is da bomb!

Thanks OP, picked one up today in it's orignal case and all. I've already passed it, but fort $20 it's a great game to have in the collection.

bread's done
Back