Bioware Dragon Age 2 Lithographs

hazzmos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Looks like they've been out for awhile, and I'm just late to the party......

I like the Kirkwall Gate since it's nice and large (22'x39') for $50, and the Hawke one for $30 isn't too bad either.

Also, the site says this about shipping: 'Please note: Our warehouse is taking inventory this week, and will be unable to ship as normal. Orders pending shipment and those placed this week will begin shipping by Friday the 25th.'

http://biowarestore.com/dragon-age-art

Last edited by a moderator:
The older DA2 lithos didn't seem to be very big sellers, but these two new ones both seem to have 100 or less in stock... either they are selling rather quickly or Bioware is only selling them in batches of 100.

[quote name='blitztwn36']So, what exactly is in their warehouse that takes so dang long to count the prevents regular shipping procedures?[/QUOTE]

takes a while to count thousands of lithographs, thousands of shirts, hats hoodies and so forth. I'm guessing there aren't a ton of workers there

i think the scenery lithographs will be worth the most once sold out. they just look so nice to have on your wall. like with dead space 2. i know the ishimura looks nice and iconic and all, but the aegis 7 just looks good to have on your wall. same with miranda's litho for ME2. its nice, bright and boobies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']takes a while to count thousands of lithographs, thousands of shirts, hats hoodies and so forth. I'm guessing there aren't a ton of workers there[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was just being picky. My real life job is an auditor, and back in my peon days at the firm I was the schmuck that went and watched everybody count. Dammit, I still need a new job.

bread's done
Back