Bioware Store - 20% off & EA Store - 20% off +FS, via Gunclub, YMMV?

Tgebbs

CAGiversary!
Apologies if a repost, got an email earlier today "It pays to be a member of Gun Club. Add your favorite shooters to your arsenal with 20% off* and free shipping until October 9th at the EA Store. This is an exclusive perk for members, so make sure to enter your unique code:_________"

Also on the gunclub website, 20% off the Bioware store, "Get 20% off all apparel, art, music, and accessories at the Bioware store. Use the coupon code HMWA-AR when checking out. Valid until October 9, 2010."

It appears the code for the Bioware store is not unique.

Not sure if this is for everyone, or what the time frame is for anyone else. Check it out at http://gunclub.ea.com/

http://biowarestore.com/

Edit: Checked out what the asterisk after the 20% off from the email meant, it would appear it's only valid on certain games? "*Value of discount will be deducted from product list price at time of purchase. Valid for Battlefield: Bad Company™, Battlefield 2™, Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2, Battlefield 2142™ Deluxe, Battlefield 2™: Complete Collection, Crysis® Maximum Edition, Crysis Warhead®, Medal of Honor Airborne™, Medal of Honor Heroes™ 2, Medal of Honor: 10th Anniversary Bundle, Mass Effect™, Mass Effect™ 2 that have been released for over 30 days only."

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like the EA discount works on any games unless they're listed, though, you can preorder the ps3 version of Mass Effect 2 for $47.96, despite the 30 days stipulation listed under the *.

I'm tempted by that, though I'd rather wait to see if there's going to be a collectors edition for ps3. I also would guess Kmart will have a better deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can sign up for Gun Club now and get the 20% off. you can just use your EA account to gain access to those deals.

Sweet got the ME2 hoodie i've been wanting. On the front page of the Bioware Store they are running a 3 day sale also, 20% for orders $60+ with code 3DAYSALE. But just sign up for the Gun Club and use the 20% off coupon there and you can use it even if your order is under $60.

I posted about the N7 Hoodies on their forums a few weeks ago because the last batch had Bioware written on the wrist area of the sleeve in white letters and makes it look bad. They said they were going to make that tonal with the hoodie in the next batch, and it said the hoodies were restocked on the front page. Heres to hoping!

[quote name='Schizophriend']Already had an EA account, just registered it for Gunclub and immediately got my code. Sweet!
Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Ditto :)

Can someone also please PM me a 20% code they don't want to use?

As thanks...

I promise to post 20 wonderful comments about you on random CAG threads.

anyone know if this stacks with the 25% code EA sends you on your birthday?
Edit: never mind the birthday code states it can't be combined.

Hmm... this would put ME2 (PC) at $16, which is just about perfect. I'm awfully tempted to wait for Black Friday and see if I can get it for $10, though.

Thanks, I ended up getting ME2 on PC for $15.96 with free shipping. It would also be $15.96 for a new copy of ME2 (with Cerberus code) and free shipping. That's a dang good price.

[quote name='sageridder']anyone know if this stacks with the 25% code EA sends you on your birthday?
Edit: never mind the birthday code states it can't be combined.[/QUOTE]

I stacked the B-day code yesterday. Added ME2 for Xbox 360 to cart, applied the gun club code and then applied the b-day code. ME2 for 12.75 shipped! :D

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']How long did it take for everyone to receive their 20% off code for EA? I signed up at the Gun Club, but no go on the code so far.[/QUOTE]

I signed up, but didn't get a code, so I just used the one someone posted. Not sure if you can use the code more than once.

Edit: The code Greatwhitecoley posted.

[quote name='hellhunde']I signed up, but didn't get a code, so I just used the one someone posted. Not sure if you can use the code more than once.

Edit: The code Greatwhitecoley posted.[/QUOTE]
:( It was worth a shot, but the code is now invalid.

[quote name='hellhunde']Thanks, I ended up getting ME2 on PC for $15.96 with free shipping. It would also be $15.96 for a new copy of ME2 (with Cerberus code) and free shipping. That's a dang good price.[/QUOTE]

how do you get free shipping?

[quote name='dacool561']I posted about the N7 Hoodies on their forums a few weeks ago because the last batch had Bioware written on the wrist area of the sleeve in white letters and makes it look bad. They said they were going to make that tonal with the hoodie in the next batch, and it said the hoodies were restocked on the front page. Heres to hoping![/QUOTE]

Did you get yours yet? How's it looking?

bread's done
Back