Birds of Steel - X360 - $16 - Fulfillment by Amazon

blinknot4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Birds of Steel for Xbox 360 is just over $16 at a few different vendors that are all fulfilled by Amazon. You know the usual, fulfilled by Amazon means Prime & FSSS eligible. I have been waiting for this one to drop for a long time.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=&qid=&seller=&shipPromoFilter=1&sort=sip&sr=

I am an Amazon Prime snob and have purchased from several of the vendors listed, without problem. If I had to choose one, I say go with Big Game Vendor.

First I have heard or seen of this game, and it's been out six months. Who did the marketing and distribution? Did anybody do any marketng? Apparently the gaming press mostly missed this as well: very few reviews.

Does it support the AC6 HOTAS or Saitek stick?

I really liked Birds of Prey and have been waiting for a price drop on this. In for 1. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP, in for 1. The game has gotten solid reviews with the only knock being it's ultra realistic. So that it makes it pretty hard at times. If anyone is interested read the IGN review for the 360. They gave it a solid 8.5

[quote name='gantt']First I have heard or seen of this game, and it's been out six months. Who did the marketing and distribution? Did anybody do any marketng? Apparently the gaming press mostly missed this as well: very few reviews.

Does it support the AC6 HOTAS or Saitek stick?[/QUOTE]

Konami are to blame. I was a fan of Gaijin's previous console sims (Birds of Prey and Apache Air Assault) and even I had no idea Birds of Steel was coming out until I saw the demo available for download on PSN.

So many sellers at this price. I guess that means this got liquidated to wholesalers or something.

[quote name='frankmackeyspam']Konami are to blame. I was a fan of Gaijin's previous console sims (Birds of Prey and Apache Air Assault) and even I had no idea Birds of Steel was coming out until I saw the demo available for download on PSN.[/QUOTE]

Very true. This is a typical Konami marketing blunder. I really enjoyed demo, kept my eye on the price for a while. Everybody should try the demo if they are on the fence. Quite awesome.

[quote name='scottman']So many sellers at this price. I guess that means this got liquidated to wholesalers or something.[/QUOTE]

Not sure. It could mean a universal price drop, too. (Although PS3 and Amazon proper are still over $30.)

Demo was good. Tempting but I've been buying as much as possible through Best Buy so guess I'll wait for something there.

bread's done
Back